[One World, One People]

Bucky, Jamie and Delia were waiting outside the GRC building. A reporter was informing the city of what was going on, but Delia wasn't listening.

Sam said over the radio, "Nia and I are almost there."

"What's the plan?" Bucky and Jamie asked.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open."

"Yeah, well, it could be anybody," Delia reasoned.

"Sergeant Barnes. Mrs. Rogers. Mr. Rogers," an officer called.

"And by the way, Sam and I called in some backup," Nia said.

"Excuse me, sirs, ma'am," an officer said from behind. "Are you supposed to be here?" Bucky, Delia and Jamie looked at the person with a puzzled expression. Delia's expression morphed to one of light annoyance.

The officer pressed the side of their face and removed a facial screen to reveal Sharon Carter. "It's me."

"Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?" Bucky asked.

"Relax. No one's looking for me here."

"Do Nia and I hear Sharon?" Sam asked.

"Unfortunately," Bucky and Jamie replied.

"Hey, Sam. Hey, Nia," Sharon said with a chuckle. "I thought I'd get the band back together."

"Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here."

"I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be anyway."

Bucky and Delia shrugged. "Depends on the therapist."

"They're gonna move on the building soon," Sam warned. "Be ready."

Jamie gave Sharon a smile and a wink.

---

Sam and Nia got close to the building and started flying around as they looked for a safe place to enter. They saw a man in a black mask in front of a group people and he threw his shield through the window, hitting the man before smashing the rest of the way through the window.

"Sharon, Bucky, Jamie, Delia, what's going on on your end?" Sam asked.

"Nothing," Bucky and Delia replied. "All quiet."

As Sam and Nia walked up to a group of men, one stopped them and said, "I'm sorry, wait. Who are you?"

"I'm Captain America," Sam said.

"I thought Captain America was on the Moon."

Nia stared at the man. "Well you thought wrong."

"No one's moving toward the building," Sharon informed.

"Karli's not coming in. She's trying to force everybody out."

"East evac teams..."

"It's a misdirect," Sam said. We gotta keep everybody inside." He grunted as he was kicked back.

"You cost me a lot of money. I wonder how much I can get for your new bird costume," Batroc said.

"Maybe a baguette and a few French fries," Sam sassed, getting attacked in return and he grunted.

"The robes don't make the mask," he answered in French, kicking at Captain America and Blitzfire.

"You guys are gonna have to do something." Bucky, Delia, Jamie and Sharon were walking through a metal detector; Bucky first, then Delia, then Jamie and lastly, Sharon. "Don't let 'em out of the building."