No cause for concern

As it has many days before, the sound of the blender accompanies Ranboo in the early hours of his day when his housemates are asleep. It used to be the only time he's alone with his thoughts but he has been more often than not recently. Not that he doesn't still appreciate it especially with his month or two of living with that stuck up pig hybrid coming up soon he just wishes Tommy would wake up earlier since he's almost never home.

He would wake the other enderman hybrid himself if he didn't think that the younger wasn't resting a healthy amount but it seems like it.

It would be nice to have the company though.

To be completely honest Ranboo's really worried about his friends, one more than the other but still.

Neither of the other hybrids living the the house have been home lately and Tubbo dragging him along one or two flights only

Now worry is far from a uncommon emotion for Ranboo, concern for the members of his haunting is practically ever-present but it's gotten the worst he's ever felt it. Honestly it's shameful, the way he 'mother hens' the people close to him (as Tubbo called it when he expressed his concern for Tubbo's safety when out in the middle of nowhere riding and even flying on a dragon as if it's not a completely valid worry ) but he can't help himself. His instincts require the other two hybrids to be close enough that he can hear them move around to shut up so of course he doesn't like Tommy and Tubbo both being gone a majority of the day! Anything could happen when he wasn't there!

His thoughts are cut off as he pours the last smoothie and he hears movement from the other side of the house, Tubbo's door opens and Michael runs out with his tail raised in greeting. Ranboo's tail copies the sentiment until the cat is secure on his shoulders again. He scratches the cat's head while he waits for the other boy to finish getting ready for the day.

When Tubbo walks out he gives Ranboo a sleepy smile and Ranboo carefully gives him his smoothie , making sure he won't just drop it on himself. He turns to leave the room and get Tommy up but hesitates in a way Tubbo obviously notices.

" you good big man? "

He can't help but sway his tail

" Yeah, just don't want you and Tommy to leave today "

Tubbo frowns slightly, tilting his head in a way that causes his hair to flop to the side

" If you're lonely you could come with me again "

" No that not it, it's more- like "

He feels a flush threaten to show on his face, he hates feeling needy and worried over nothing but he can't just do nothing because- he tries to shrug it off and change the topic but instead a distressed enderman warble escapes and Tubbo seems to realize what's going on.

" Are your instincts being a asshole? "

He nods shamefully even though he knows full well that his housemates would never blame him. Tubbo proves this by standing and giving him a brief hug

" What are they agitated about? "

The goat hybrid waits patiently for Ranboo to find the words, as simple as they end up being

" Tommy, not enough time with the haunting.... Dangerous "

Tubbo visibly relaxes and laughs lightly

" Yeah, he has been really busy lately "

Ranboo pouts slightly

" You too, at least a little but because of Mellohi "

" Well... "

Ranboo's tail suddenly backs his own back as he gets an idea and Tubbo knows that the way his expression lights up that it's an idea he can't say no to if he doesn't want to risk Ranboo's instincts going back wild