Tricky treat

Tubbo sits at the counter, watching Tommy get ready with narrow eyes. He watches as the dragon hybrid tidies up the living room, snacking on a bun he got from Niki's who knows when, searching for any sign of exhaustion or discomfort. After Tubbo had told him that the sbi were asking about Mellohi (in hopes of convincing him to tell them who he is) the blond had insisted that they go flying with Wilbur today.

Part of Tubbo is looking forward to flying again, he had gotten so used to being up in the sky every day. He also is curious how flying will go now that he knows Tommy's secret. He will no longer guess what the other creature is thinking as much and coordination should be even easier. Looking back on it, it at least makes more sense why he was so quick to feel like he could trust 'Mellohi' with his life. He wants to try flying again and Tommy sounded like he was itching to take off.

However, as 'nice and dandy' as that would be, he would be lying if he wasn't a little hesitant. He wants to be confident that knowing it's Tommy will change nothing (in a bad way anyway) but he can't be sure. It might be weird and while he trusts Tommy with his life, he also knows the hybrid is quick to lie when it comes to himself. Especially when he can't help but worry that it's too soon. Tommy had said he got trapped in his third place form and Tubbo's not sure what they're supposed to do to make sure it won't happen again. No one is supposed to use their third place form that often, what if it ends up hurting Tommy?

  As it is, Tubbo already agreed to give it a try so the goat hybrid is stuck just watching for any sign that Tommy isn't actually up for this. Ranboo's getting ready to help out Niki at the bakery so it falls on Tubbo's shoulders to make sure none of them are going to push it too far.

"Alright! I've finished up"

Tommy claps his hands once in a show of victory. He had took it apon himself to clean up just in case Tubbo's not able to sucessfully turn the sbi away any time soon. He gives Tubbo a smile that the goat hybrid easily returns, pulling himself out of seat before he can back down.

"That mean you're ready to go, boss man?"

"I'm always ready for anything"

"You two heading out?"

Tubbo turns to Ranboo as the enderman hybrid enters the room, who now has his hair tied up and out of his face.

" looks like it"

" you?"

" yep! I was planning on just heading out whenever you two where"

"Then I guess we're off!"

Tommy leans over to bump his arm against Ranboo's playfully before heading over to the door and opening it.

"M'lady"

Tommy waves Ranboo through, who rolls his eyes affectionately before heading out.

" why thank you sir"

Tubbo walks through with a teasing smile before stopping next to Ranboo a few paces away. They watch Tommy's wings dissolve into nothing as he closes the door, making sure it's secure before joking them.

"Where to?"

"I saw Wil this morning, seems like the plan is just to meet them where we had our last picnic"

"Fair enough, we can drop off boo boy on our way then"

Ranboo can't even protest the nickname before the lanky blond is replaced with a (relatively) small dragon. Tubbo finds himself taken aback, he knew Tommy was Mellohi but this is the first time he's seen him in this form since. The dragon hybrid in question gives him a nervous glance and Tubbo quickly shoves away any of those thoughts, just got the other boy to stop seeming scared every time he mentions something about when he was hiding stuff and Tubbo doesn't want to bring that back.