Chapter 87: The End of Alex Wesker

Y/N POV

Several gunshots sounded throughout the room, hitting Alex head-on and forcing her to drop Natalia causing both of them to fall to the ground. At first I had thought Barry had pulled the trigger, though as I glanced towards him, I saw him looking just as confused as me.

We both turned around in the direction of the gunshots and I will admit, my eyes widened a lot when I saw MOIRA standing on one of the upper ledges with a handgun outstretched in front of her. I'll be honest, she was the last person I expected to show up here mostly because I thought she was dead.

Image of Moira's Arrival:

Barry gasped out "Moira!" She turned to him holding up some kind of book before asking "You did all this for me?" This moment was quite heart-warming to watch though I kept one eye on Alex the whole time

Barry gasped out "Moira!" She turned to him holding up some kind of book before asking "You did all this for me?" This moment was quite heart-warming to watch though I kept one eye on Alex the whole time. I blanked out the rest of their exchange.

Sure enough, with a roar, Alex suddenly arose from the ground. Natalia ran to Barry as Moira called us over yelling "Here! Run to the ladder!" She let a ladder down and we all went up to the top.

As we made our way through a series of caves, we could still here Alex roaring in anger behind us. We eventually made our way outside and found ourselves standing at a dead-end cliff-face. There was no where to go as both Barry and Moira spoke in unison "Oh come on!"

Alex emerged from the cave behind us, Uroboros had fully taken effect on her. I stepped forward keeping the others behind me as I prepared to finally settle the score with my sister. Though before I could move a helicopter arrived behind us.

To my surprise, inside said helicopter was CLAIRE! Again, she was the last person I expected to see today. Moira began climbing into the helicopter with Natalia. Claire shot a sniper bullet into Alex's chest stunning her.

Image of Claire with a sniper:

That's when I finally decided to act

That's when I finally decided to act. As Alex approached, I announced to the others. "Leave this bitch to me." Moira just exclaimed "Are you insane?!" I turned to her and said "No, trust me, I've got this all planned out."

Barry stepped forward and said "Let me help you." I put my foot down here and sternly said "No! This is something I need to do alone. Though you and Claire can do me one little favour." Barry looked at me in confusion as I responded "Give her hell from the sky."

With that, Barry nodded as they got into the helicopter. He explained the situation to Claire and they took off. However they circled around preparing for the grand display I had in store for them.

I stepped forward towards Alex. Her eyes lowered to me and a grin stretched across her face. A distorted and strained laugh emitted from her as she continued to approach, tentacles protruding from her body. 

I just returned the grin as my walk slowly escalated into a jog, then a run, then a sprint. I wasn't even using my weapons yet aside from my knife as I dashed towards my severely mutated sister.

Upon reaching her, I instantly evaded her as she tried to swipe me with her left hand. As her chest got closer, I instantly thrust my knife upwards right into the tumour. This caused some of that orange gunk to spill out and elicited a pained screech from Alex.

Again, she attempted to swipe at me and again, I dodged it before leaping up onto her back. I wrapped an arm around her neck and and began violently stabbing at it. This continued to cause damage.

Though it was short lived as Alex reached up with one of her long arms before grabbing me around the waste and throwing me to the ground. I landed on my back, letting out a grunt however I soon recovered.

By this point, I'd given up just using my knife for this task so I drew my Killer7 and opened fire, of course aiming for the tumour on her chest ensuring that I was doing the maximum amount of damage possible.

Alex continued to retaliate, flailing her arms about in an attempt to hit me though at this point she was too blinded by rage and dodging her was becoming even easier than before. I fired several more shots, damaging her further.

In the helicopter, Claire and Barry both fired sniper rounds from a distance, occasionally also hitting the tumour. Eventually, Alex stopped, she just stared at me for a second catching her breath before a grin spread across her face.

"You're weak." She spoke ominously "You always were weak. And you'll always be weak. You were always were too soft. You lacked what made myself and Albert great leaders. That's why you always end up falling short."

I just stared at her, completely confused as to what she was going on about. I just tilted my head slightly and asked "What are you going on about?" To this Alex just kept her sadistic grin before answering.

"Albert should have killed you years ago. You are nothing more than dead weight Y/N. True you were a useful for a short time. However much like with this experiment, you quickly became worthless, it's a shame Albert didn't see-."

I cut her off with one shot from my Killer7 directly into her chest. She let out a cry before falling  backwards. I stepped forward, standing over her body. She stared up at me with wide red eyes.

I just stared back, I slowly put my sunglasses back on and retorted to her early comment. "At least I didn't become a hideous mutant freak like you." I raised the Killer7 and aimed at the tumour.

Alex looked at me surprised and asked "Are you sure you can pull the trigger? On your only family?" I just grinned before saying "Albert was much closer to me than you were, and I helped kill him, what makes you think I'd hesitate?"

Alex's eyes widened and this made me grin more "Did you not know that? I thought you kept tabs on me? I thought you saw EVERYTHING." After that, I just kept pulling the trigger, shooting mercilessly into the tumour.

Once my gun was out of ammo, I reloaded and fired more. I kept this up relentlessly, Alex convulsed under the heavy rain of magnum rounds. Until eventually she stopped moving, even after that I kept firing until I had no ammo left.

Once that was done, I just stared down at her dead body. I caught my breath as the helicopter landed behind me. I heard Barry yell "Y/N! Come on!" I continued to stare at Alex for a while, making sure for certain that she was dead.

I then turned around and nodded. I boarded the helicopter and we took off, leaving the island behind along with Alex and a series of bad memories...

Timeskip...

As the helicopter flew over the ocean, I kept my eyes closed and my arms folded. I guess it was kind of awkward for Claire and Barry being stuck in a helicopter with THE Y/N Wesker, someone who before this incident, they considered an enemy.

I tuned out anything being said until eventually I heard Barry call me "Hey Y/N." I looked up at him through my sunglasses and let out a faint "Hmm?" He simply said "Once we land you're free to go." I just tilted my head again in confusion.

This made Barry elaborate "I won't tell the BSAA you were here. It's the least I can do. I don't know how I'd have fared against Alex without you." He held a hand out towards me and I just stared at it for a while.

Eventually, I sighed and shook it. I then proceeded to just stare out of the window, watching the island slowly disappear from sight...

Author's Note: That's this chapter done, however I have one more planned for this segment that will kind of be a finale to this one while also leading into the RE6 segment which I've still not decided whether that will be the ending for this book. I really hope you liked this chapter, I know I enjoyed writing it and as always, thank you for reading.