To Olympus

Annabeth pov

"I am Perseus, firstborn of Poseidon and Aphrodite, god of Time, Tides, Heros, Loyalty, Night and Combat and consort of Artemis."
The newly identified Perseus said.
Hearing this phoebe paled. After all, the gods are not known for taking insults lightly and she just insulted one. I then looked at the newly identified god. He was about 6'4", had a light tan, had a very light stubble, and had streaks of red and aquamarine on his jet black hair. He was about the age of 21 and surprisingly lady Artemis was assuming a 20-year-old form instead of her usual 12-year-old form. "Damn, he is hot. Hotter than Apollo" Thalia mumbled to me. But apparently both the gods heard this comment. Perseus had a smirk on his face while Artemis had a look of irritation on her face. " Even if you are my little sister Thalia I would prefer if you stop ogling my boyfriend. It was bad enough with all the naiads and nymphs staring and flirting with him. And consider this a warning, I won't be this merciful next time" Artemis commented to which Thalia's face turned a shade of bright red and the god snickered. I had hundreds of questions in my mind. I haven't heard of this god in my lifetime and by the looks of it, phoebe, Theo and Thalia also hadn't heard of him. Only Zoe had a look of recognition on her face and before I can ask the god any questions, Zoe said: "I truly apologize for the words of my fellow hunter my lord. I will make sure that this won't happen again". The Perseus guy just waved the apology off. But before I can ask my questions, Theo cut me off" So you are my half brother? He asked in a voice of awe. The god just laughed and said" yep, and I am gonna teach you all the cool stuff children of Poseidon can do". By now Theo was bouncing on his feet and replied " Awesome, You are not the only one with super cool brothers and sisters Thalia. " Artemis just rolled her eyes playfully at this and muttered something about stupid immature boys." My lord if I may ask, " Zoe interjected, much to my annoyance" from what I know and from what my lady has told me, you were forced to fade due to the action of some titans. I am curious to know how you are back"? But the guy just smiled at Zoe and said " your question is reasonable miss Nightshade, but I will answer that later. For now, we must get away from here as the titan army is coming. We must also get to Olympus before the solstice meeting ends. I also don't want to hold this bubble of darkness anymore so Atlas won't see or hear us. " With that, he just waved his hand and the bubble of darkness which covered us disappear and we were able to hear Atlas's screams again. " Artemis, will you take us to Olympus"? The god asked to which, lady Artemis nodded and we closed our eyes so that we won't get disintegrated."

Percy pov

After Artemis flashed us to Olympus, I looked around the place, and boy, it looked way better than last time when I was here. " I haven't been to this place in a long time," I told Artemis to which she smiled and nodded to me. " We should head to the throne room before the meeting ends," Artemis said and we headed to the throne room. We reached the massive 70-foot doors and I pushed them open. I looked up to see thirteen 40 foot tall beings looking at me. Uncle Hades was there in his guest throne while aunt Hestia was tending to the hearth. I looked at Artemis and she smiled and nodded towards me. We walked forward and stood in the center of the room near the hearth. I looked up to see the reaction of other gods. Every god had a look of disbelief in their eyes as they looked at me except Dionysus who had a look of curiosity in his eyes. "Who are you"? Dionysus asked me. I ignored his question and looked at lord Zeus and asked" Really uncle? I came back after about four thousand years and this is how you guys welcome me? I at least expected a welcome back from you. I am disappointed uncle". I said and Zeus started opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water and seeing this Artemis busted out laughing. The next moment I was tackled to the ground by my mom who fortunately reduced her size to her mortal form. " Percy?, Is that  really you"? She asked me. I nodded my head to her. " Missed you too mom," l said to her.
___________________________________AN: This is my first story. Please try to support.

All the characters and plot belong to Rick Riordan . Please ignore the grammatical errors.😅😅

. Pls comment your response.
..Pls vote for the story.