Leto and Rhea

Third pov

"Aah," Percy groaned as he regained consciousness. He opened his eyes and saw that he was laying face-front on a bed. He slowly sat up and winced due to pain. He looked down and saw that his entire torso was covered with bandages and there was some green-colored ointment on them. 'Where on earth am I' He thought as tried to remember what had happened. The last thing he remembered was him trying to save Theo and getting blown out of the volcano. Percy knew that Theo was alive due to his domain of heroes, but couldn't tell where his half-brother was.

Percy Pov

I looked around and saw that I was in a room made of wood. It was modestly furnished and had a window from which you could view the beautiful forest outside. The scenery outside seemed vaguely familiar, but I couldn't recall where I had seen it. Near my bedside was a table that had a glass of water on it. I quickly drank the water and immediately felt a bit better. I tried to stand up and the next second I regretted it as my back exploded in pain. I gritted my teeth as I tried to not scream in pain and slowly walked towards the exit. I almost opened the door when I heard someone talking outside and decided to wait and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"It has to be him, he looks so much like Perseus when he was a child". I heard a familiar voice saying hopefully. I tried to remember whose voice it was, but couldn't recollect it due to the disorientation." Come on niece, think pragmatically. Perseus was a god and the boy inside is a half-blood. I don't even know how he ended up here, when I saw him he was lying on the beach, unconscious with severe burns on his back. He was also bleeding red instead of ichor which would have been impossible if he was an immortal. He might be a son of Poseidon and you could be mistaking him for Perseus. After all, Perseus looked a lot like Poseidon." Another voice replied.

"But aunt, I am sure it is him" The familiar voice replied. "We all know that is impossible. He faded out of existence and there is no way a god could come back from the void". The other voice argued back.  By this point, I was getting bored by simply standing there and decided to go out and see who these people were. I opened the door and walked into a small living room. There were two women who looked around forty sitting on two chairs, face to face as they talked. Both of them turned towards me as they heard the sound of the door opening.

When he saw their face he immediately recognized both the women in the room. "Aunt Leto? Grandma Rhea?" I asked and both of them nodded their heads. "So I am at Delos then?" I asked again and both of them nodded again. 'No wonder I found the scenery outside familiar' I thought as both Leto and Rhea looked at me in surprise. "Perseus, is that really you?" Leto asked me and I nodded with a smile on my face. The next second the Titaness rushed toward me and pulled me into a hug. "Oh Percy, do you know how much we missed you, Artemis was a wreck after you disappeared. Where have you been all this time.?" She sobbed as she hold on to me tightly. "Ow, Ow, Ow " I cried out in pain and she immediately broke the hug. "I am sorry Percy" She apologized. She then turned towards Rhea and said" I told you it is him. I raised him here along with Apollo and Artemis, I would never mistake him for someone else." Leto said while I smiled at my surrogate mother. She was right after all. She did look after me when my mother was busy with Olympian stuff or whenever I came here to play with the twins.

Rhea was still sitting there stunned, just like how her youngest son looked during the solstice meeting. "But how are you here? How is this even possible?" she asked. "Well that is a long story," I said. "Then take a seat and explain it from the beginning," Rhea replied.

"Before that Percy, how are you feeling? Is your body aching? Drink this, it will make you feel better." Leto said fussing over me as she handed a glass over to me. "What is this?" I asked her. "That is nectar mixed with some medicinal herbs from the island. It will help you heal faster. " Leto replied. "Wait Leto, he will burn up if he drinks that much nectar," Rhea warned. "What do you mean grandmother?" I asked her in confusion. " You bleed mortal blood instead of ichor grandson. It might burn up your body." She said back. "Oh, it is just an illusion cast by this necklace. I bleed ichor like every other immortal, but due to the magic of this necklace, others will see it as red blood. It helps to disguise myself as a half-blood. I am more surprised that it survived the explosion". I said and both the Titanesses raised their eyebrows in confusion. "What explosion?" Rhea asked in confusion. "Well, it will be better if I explain from the start," I said as I sat on a chair, ready to tell them the tale of my return.

Third Pov

For the next hour, Percy explained to them how Nyx saved him and helped him return to the land of the living, how he saved Artemis by defeating Atlas, and the decision of the Olympian council to disguise him as a half-blood and send him to the demigod camp. He told them about his stay with the hunt and later at the camp and finally about the quest which was going on. He told them about how he ran into the forge of Hephaestus to try and save his half-brother, only to get blown out of the volcano.

"That is quite the tale you have grandson," Rhea said as Percy finally finished explaining. "Well, what can I say, I am just awesome like that," Percy said with a bad impression of Apollo causing Leto to smile. "Well, I have to agree with what my Aunt said about your story, Percy. I bet Artemis would have been over the moon when she got you back." Leto joked. "Oh trust me she was. She almost murdered Apollo for asking me to tag along for his nighttime frolicking". Percy replied causing both Rhea and Leto to laugh.

"Now I would have loved to talk to you for some more time, but you need your rest, Percy," Leto said in a motherly tone. "But I just woke up" Percy whined back. "No buts young man, sleeping helps you to regain energy quickly and heal faster. You may be a god, but you still need to take rest." Leto said strictly leaving Percy with no other option, but to go to bed and take some rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Please like and subscribe... Oops  ehhh I mean Comment and Vote for the story.

Have a nice day/night

Thank You.