The son of Aphrodite

Third Pov

After Zoe's Ascension ceremony was over, Artemis flashed herself and Zoe back to the hunt. Even though Zoe was now a goddess, she had no knowledge about how to use her abilities and powers and it was up to Artemis to teach her to use her powers and control her domains. When they reached the hunters' camp, they found the rent of the hunters preparing dinner. Artemis called all of them towards the middle of the camp and asked them to gather around. " Girls, I have relinquished my domains of Virginity and maidens." But before any of them could say anything she continued." Don't worry nothing will happen to the hunt. Zoe is now the new goddess of virginity, maidens, Hunting skills, and lakes. You all just have to swear a new oath to Zoe and the hunt can continue as it used to be." Artemins said, much to the relief of all the hunters.

One by one all the hunters swore their oath to Zoe and they all glowed a shade of light blue as she accepted their oath. Some of the older hunters went to hug Zoe to congratulate her for becoming a goddess, but Artemis prevented them by saying that Zoe is a new goddess and there is a high chance that she might lose control of her mortal form. She also prohibited them from going near Zoe without her permission until she has fully mastered her powers and Zoe was not happy with that.

" So who wants to see Perseus getting claimed?" Artemis asked after her hunters have settled down. "Meee" Naomi yelled excitedly and most of the other hunters also murmured their agreement. "Iris, Show me Perseus at Camp Half-blood," She said out loud and a misty screen appeared showing Percy walking back to the dining pavilion along with Theo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perseus Pov

I was walking back from the Arena along with Theseus after a spar with Quintus. I felt that Quintus was a really mysterious guy. He was exceptionally good with a sword and was in really good shape and had extremely good reflexes for a middle-aged man. "Hey, when exactly did Quintus turn up at camp?" I asked Theo." I don't know. He was here when I and Annabeth arrived at camp. Clarisse also said that didn't know much about him. She was doing some sort of mission for Chiron. I guess you would have to ask Chiron or Mr. D if you want to know more about him." He said and I nodded in response.

" So Percy, why are your eyes different? " He asked and I raised an eyebrow at him. " You know, they were a mix of gold, purple, and green before but now it is just blue". He said. I smiled at him and showed him a necklace that I was wearing. " This necklace will help me disguise myself as a demigod. It is imbued with magic to slightly alter my appearance. So when this necklace is on me my eyes will be just blue and I will be seemingly bleeding red to not give away my identity as a god." I explained to him and he nodded in acceptance and continued walking.

By the time we reached the dining Pavilion, it was time for dinner and the demigods were lining up according to their cabin. I followed Travis and joined the Hermes cabin in the line to get my dinner. I got some strawberries, cheese, bread, and barbeque for myself to eat. "Perce, before we eat, we need to sacrifice a part of our meal to the gods, they like the smell". Travis said to me and showed me the demigods sacrificing food at the hearth. I just nodded and followed him towards the hearth. I sacrificed some barbeque to my mother and father and a strawberry to Artemis and turned to walk back to my table. But the next second I was surrounded by a bright glow and the smell of roses and I felt my apparel changing.

Third Pov

The glow receded to reveal Percy who had gone through a total makeover. He had a medium fade haircut and was wearing a black jacket with a golden design and a tight silver tee-shirt. He also wore black jeans along with a grey and black Nike Air Jordan. All in all, he looked, well like a god. Next second a symbol of a white dove appeared above his head, claiming him as a son of Aphrodite. " All hail Perseus, Son of Aphrodite, goddess of Love, Beauty, Sexuality, Pleasure, Passion, and Procreation. Chiron Announced and everyone broke into applause. A few of the unclaimed kids from the Hermes cabin were looking at him in jealousy because he got claimed the day he arrived.

"Come over here Perseus" He heard Silena call him from the Aphrodite table and he walked over towards his half-siblings. " That is how Aphrodite claims her kids" She explained when he got near her. Percy sat down next to her and put his food on the table, He could feel the eyes of most of the campers on him, most of the girls openly staring at him while the guys were glaring at him. " I am Silena by the way. Councilor of Aphrodite cabin" She said to him and smiled. She then explained to him about all the rules and regulations of the camp, their class and training times, and other important stuff about the gods and the godly world. During the whole dinner time, Percy and Silena talked to each other about the gods and demigods. she told him that Charm speak is the most powerful ability they could inherit from their mother, but it is also a very rare ability. Currently, only two of the Aphrodite campers had the ability to charm speak, Silena and Drew. She also informed him that Aphrodite kids had the ability to identify and slightly manipulate a person's feelings and emotions along with beauty which is unrivaled by any others.

All in all his time with Silena was great, But somehow he felt an uneasy feeling around her, similar to how he felt around Quintus. He shrugged it off for now and decided to think about it later.

After the dinner was over, Percy followed the rest of his siblings to cabin ten, the Aphrodite cabin. The cabin was a mix of white, red, and bubblegum pink and was decorated with flowers and other decorative items. The inside of the cabin was divided into two halves, One was a section with all the bunks while the other section had mirrors, wardrobes, and makeup settings. Percy shook his head seeing this. This wasn't his style at all, but he could do nothing but complain. " Percy, this will be your bed and this will be your wardrobe. All your necessary items will automatically appear inside your section of wardrobe. It was a gift from our mother." Silena explained. "Thank you Silena for your help". Percy said to her with a smile. " Oh it's nothing Percy, you are my little brother, aren't you? It is my duty to help you." She said to him with a smile that reminded him of Aphrodite. Percy just smiled back and went to his bed after changing into a set of shorts and a tee shirt. " This is going to be a long summer," he thought as his head hit the pillow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N : Please support the story by Voting.
Comment your opinions  and suggestions.
Thank you.