I am all Yours

Percy Pov

"So you don't have to go to your hunters? Don't they worry about you?" I asked her as she rested her head on my shoulder. " Nah, They are in my cabin at camp half-blood. They won't be in any trouble as long as those male campers stay away from them. I also asked aunt Hestia to keep an eye on them tonight because I want to spend the night with you". " I am happy that you choose to do so Arty" I said to her to which I felt her smile against me." Of course Kelphead, I got you back after four millennia, I am not letting you go that easily ". I kissed her cheek in response to her answer. " So how does this whole hunter thing works silver puff?" I asked her. She looked annoyed because I used the nickname but didn't say anything. " Well you know, they swear their loyalty to me, and their oath is bound to my domains of hunting and virginity. I bless them with partial immortality and enhanced hunting skills, stamina, etc.  They are my handmaidens but I consider them as my sisters in arms. They swear off the company of men and go around the country hunting monsters and animals ." She was silent for a  few seconds, then said in a sad voice "Coming to think of it, I  don't think I can continue to have the hunt after the war". " And why is that"? I asked her to which she replied." As I said earlier Percy, they are connected to my domain of virginity. The hunt will be disbanded if I lose my domain of virginity". Hearing this I was going to tell about how she doesn't need to drop her domain shortly, but she seemed to see that coming. " I know what you are going to say Percy, but just hear me out," she said to which I nodded." I love my hunters Percy, They are like my sisters. But as much as I love them, I love you more. I want to be with you Percy now and forever,  plus I also want a child, of my own" She said with a small golden blush adorning her cheeks which always looked cute on her. " I am the goddess of childbirth and young children, Percy. It was painful for me to watch other goddesses raising their children while I watched from the sidelines longing for one of my own. But now since you are back, I have a chance to become a mother, to raise my child with the man I love and I am not letting this opportunity go". Artemis said to which I nodded. I kissed her on the top of her head and then said, " what you said is true Arty and I agree with you, but there might be a way in which you will be able to keep your hunt and also have a child. We can seek Athena's advice about this later. Artemis nodded her head in response then proceeded to pull my head down with her hands and her lips met with mine.

Third pov

Percy kissed Artemis passionately as he took in her forest scent and cinnamon taste of her lips. He then pressed his lips against her jaws and kissed along her jawline. His hands traveled down her body and as she moaned his name. Percy then turned his attention towards her neck. He kissed her cheek as she exposed more of her neck towards him. He gently placed his lips on her neck and started to nibble and suck on the skin much to her pleasure. Artemis bit down on her lips to prevent her from moaning. This was not the first time they had a heated session like this, but this was the first in many millennia.  Percy gently bit on her neck to form a love bite on her neck much to her pleasure as he run his hands down her back. Percy pulled back after a few seconds to admire his handiwork, but Artemis was having none of it. She pressed her lips to his once again as she ripped his tee-shirt apart exposing his toned upper body.  Artemis subconsciously licked her lips as she ran her hands on his toned abs, then proceeded to return his earlier favor as she bit down onto his neck. Percy groaned at the feeling of his lover's lips and teeth on his neck. " Is the goddess of the hunt marking her territory". Percy asked her huskily. Artemis shivered at his tone but then placed a small kiss in the love bite she had just given him. " Of course Percy,  you are mine and mine alone," she said to him possessively " I am all yours my doe," he said to her as she proceeded to pull him into another kiss.

After their rather heated makeout session , both percy and Artemis drifted into sleep , her head resting on his chest as his hands were wrapped around her. 
____________________________________AN:
This is my first story. Please try to support.

All the characters and plot belong to Rick Riordan. Please ignore the grammatical errors.😅😅

. Pls, comment with your response.
..Pls vote for the story.