After the meeting

Third pov:

After Zeus flashed out with Hera, the rest of the deities like Dionysus, Demeter, and Hephaestus began to flash out, and soon the only ones left in the throne room were Poseidon, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hermes, Artemis, and Perseus. Perseus turned to Apollo. " Apollo, I have missed out a lot of information over the years as the primordials are not the best at tracking mortal developments. So can you please fill me up with those?" Apollo nodded to Perseus but then Hermes asked" Why are you asking him?, Why not me? " He asked feigning hurt. "Apollo is the god of knowledge isn't he"? Perseus asked to which Apollo beamed which was far too bright than necessary." Yes, unfortunately, he is, and Athena is still miffed about it " Artemis teased Apollo.
Apollo huffed at his sister's words but didn't say anything. He brought his hand forward and touched Percy's forehead and his hand glowed a bright gold for a few seconds. After Apollo transferred the knowledge, Percy blinked a few times, processing all the information that was beamed up into his head. After a few seconds, Percy shook his head, then look at Apollo incredulously. "Apollo" he almost screamed, " why the hell did you put phone numbers of some random chicks along with a ton of terrible pickup lines into my head, and Why in the name of Hades did you find it necessary to transfer 7315 shitty little Haikus into my brain"? Hearing this Poseidon, Aphrodite and Hermes started to laugh hysterically while Artemis was caught in a dilemma as to whether laugh at her boyfriend's misfortune or to beat her little brother into pulp for giving him those phone numbers. " I knew I should have asked Athena" Percy muttered. " Hey, my Haikus aren't that bad" Apollo tried to defend himself. " Trust me, Apollo, they are. You should stick with your songs and poem's" Percy commented dryly much to the amusement of others. " Well at least you can tag along with me and  Hermes to pick up chicks," Apollo said and he regretted it the next second as an arrow flew towards his head. Apollo went wide-eyed as he ducked to avoid the arrow that his sister shot towards him. " It was nice meeting you Perce, see you again later" Apollo screeched as he flashed out as another arrow landed where he stood a millisecond later." Damn Arty, no need to be over-possessive on me" Percy joked. " I got you back after four millennia. I have every right to be possessive over you and you better remember it". Artemis raged and Percy wisely nodded to not further anger his girlfriend. They heard a chuckle and the couple turned around to see Poseidon, Aphrodite, and Hermes looking amused.
Hermes then went to Percy and told him that they will hang out later and flashed out before Artemis can attempt to murder him. Aphrodite then went to him and hugged him again." I still can't believe you are here Percy. I am just so glad that you are back. I have a lot to tell you but I am sure Artemis has just as much to say. So I will see you tomorrow afternoon sharp at 1 pm". Aphrodite said, much to the relief of Artemis as Perseus nodded to his mom. She then placed a kiss on her son's forehead and flashed out. Then Poseidon came and hugged Percy just as tight as Aphrodite and said " It is great that you are back my boy. I will take you to Atlantis someday in the future to show you around and to introduce you to Ampithitrite and Triton. You are a prince of the sea after all". Percy smiled towards his father " Sure dad, I will make sure to visit the kingdom." Poseidon smiled at him and then said " well I will see you tomorrow" and then flashed out leaving Percy and Artemis alone on the throne room.
Percy walked towards his girlfriend and engulfed her in a hug which she gladly returned. "Let's get going shall we"? Artemis asked to which Percy raised an eyebrow. " To where," he asked her as she smirked in return." To my palace dummy," she said as she flashed out with him towards her palace.
___________________________________
: This is my first story. Please try to support.

All the characters and plot belong to Rick Riordan. Please ignore the grammatical errors.😅😅

. Pls, comment with your response.
..Pls vote for the story.

Sorry about the short chapter. I am having exams and just did this in a hurry. I will make it up to you guys in the next chapter