2

Namjoon was at home crying is heart out. He knew he fucked up he just knew he fucked up everything. He barely even knew them and he goes and kiss Hoseok.

His heart clenched so back and it felt like he couldn't breathe, he was so fucking stupid it physically hurts him.

After awhile he stopped crying rubbing his eyes with his fist and waddling to his bathroom to take a shower. He cut the hot and cold water making sure it's was before he threw his clothes off hopping in.

Namjoon closed his eyes letting the water run down his body and wash away all the pain he felt.

He started washing his hair till arms snaked around his waist pulling him against a firm chest. "𝐴𝒉 𝑎𝒉 𝑎𝒉, 𝑤𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔?" The voice was smooth and gentle making a shiver run down Namjoon's spine.

Namjoon snapped his eyes open looking down at his now hard buddy standing straight up.

(I tried to write cock but I cringed forgive me ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)
"I'm a disgrace forgive me mother" Namjoon closed his eyes leaning against the tiled wall fake crying while water ran down his body

-

After his little.....moment in the shower Namjoon got out put on a t-shirt with black boxers and dried his wet hair with a towel.

He looked into his desk mirror seeing the tattoo on his neck. He couldn't cover it up since it was fresh and he didn't get it properly wrapped due to running out before Jungkook did.

Putting anything on it while it was still fresh and not properly wrapped and cleaned like a turtleneck or concealer since would probably irritate it and get infected.

With a groan Namjoon took the towel to the dirty clothes then went to his living and plopped down on his couch ordering take out.

-

𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑔~

Namjoon jumped up and ran towards his front door not giving a fuck if the person seen him basically half naked. He swung his door open and was met with not one but six men. Not just any men but the six males that worked at the tattoo parlor.

"Ah so you do live here!" Taehyung clapped his hands probably at himself that he got it right on the first try.

"H-how did yo-you-" he was at a lost for words, what the ever loving fuck was they doing here.

"Just a hunch! Can we come in? We got your food for you." Taehyung held up a bag of food with a boxy smile playing on his lips.

Taehyung's eyes trailed down Namjoon's frame then back to his thighs. "Nice thighs..."

"Nice what?" Namjoon looked down realizing he was only in underwear and a t-shirt. He tried to slam the door shut but Taehyung pushed though walking into his house sitting down on the couch.

"No need to be shy~ you have nice legs." Taehyung giggled and soon everyone else walked into Namjoon's apartment.

Did they really just barge into his apartment and make themselves at home, and did Namjoon really just let them!?

Yes yes he did.

Namjoon went over there and sat on the couch on the far end away from Taehyung.

"If you're wondering why we're here it's because of that tattoo of yours, we can't just have you walking around with it on your next like that."

Taehyung's playful demeanor was gone and was replaced with one of seriousness.

"I don't get what you mean."  Namjoon started panicking thinking maybe just maybe he fucked up by letting them inside his home.