8

Jin wasn't able to get any sleep last night. Not only because of all the work he had to do but also because he could hear Taehyung screaming and laughing.

It worried him, the poor boy was getting worse and worse as the days went by. Soon enough he'll be just like how Jin and Hoseok found him.

Taehyung would turn back into that emotionless little boy who's only thill was hurting those around him.

Jin loved Taehyung with all his heart and though he didn't show it it broke his heart seeing the young male turn into something he didn't want to be.

In all honesty Taehyung was a psychopath, a psychopath that was to afraid accept himself.

It only stressed Jin out more waiting for the day the little boy would finally snap.

Namjoon was exactly what they needed. A sweet and kind soul to help them with all their bullshit.

Jin decided he'd sleep in considering he didn't get any at all.

-

"Jinne! Baby I'm horny!" Jimin came busting into Jin's room a little frustrated closing the door behind him while taking his clothes off.

Jin popped up a little startled grabbing his gun and pointing it at Jimin.

He soon dropped his gun looking at Jimin with a small smile. He laid back down letting Jimin crawl on top of him.

"You're not gonna flip us over?"

"Nah do what you want."

Jimin looked at Jin a little surprised. He never let anyone top him....𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟.

Jimin smirked taking Jin's PJs off him before stopping. Jin looked up at him with an raised eyebrow.

"Why?"

Jin only smiled at Jimin raising up so he could kiss the male.

"I've made peace with my past baby. I'm happy with myself and my body now and I'm willing to let someone else help me love it."

Jimin looked at Jin not noticing the tears running down his face. He hugged Jin tightly crying silently in his boyfriend's embrace.

Jin only laughed hugging Jimin tightly as well.

It was true Jin loved himself along with all his insecurities and imperfections. His body was his home and he wouldn't let anybody destroy it again.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you." Jimin sniffed and kissed Jin on the nose.

"I know baby, I know." Jin only smiled

-

"I fucking hate you leave me alone!"

"Jin baby c'mon I need to bathe you now."

"No! I feel sore all fucking over! And it's your fault!"

Jimin looked at his boyfriend with a soft smile. Ok maybe he was a 𝑏𝑖𝑡 too rough on the elder, but it was own fault for turning Jimin on.

Jin laid on his stomach to sore to move. His ass hurt, his thighs hurt, his neck hurt, everything fucking hurt and he was salty.

"Jin baby you got cum coming out of your ass let me clean you."

Jin debated for a bit before letting Jimin pick him up and carry him to the bathroom.

Jimin gently placed Jin inside the bath of warm water.

Jin let out a soft moan of satisfaction. He relaxed in the bath while Jimin washed him up.

"Strawberry or honey?"

"M' strawberry..."

Jimin nodded opening the bottle of strawberry shampoo. He squeezed some into the palm of his hand and began washing Jin's hair.

Jin sat there with a soft smile on his face. This felt nice, he liked this.

He almost forgot how good it felt to be taken care of by someone other then himself.

He was so relaxed he ended up falling half asleep as Jimin washed him.

Jimin kisses Jin on the forehead then left him in the bath for a bit.

He went to go change the sheets on the bed and get clothes ready for Jin.

After he came back and took Jin out the bath wrapping him in bath towels.

"I love you baby."

Jin only did a weak smile as Jimin laid him down dressing him up.

Jin was placed under the covers with Jimin behind him cuddling close.

Jin really like this feeling of being safe. He hasn't felt this way in years and now feeling this way he couldn't help but cry.

They weren't tears of sadness but of happiness.

He was able to love himself and others, something he didn't think he was capable of doing.

He loved himself and now he was ready to let others love him as well.

He was happy like this, in this moment with the one he loved.

𝐽𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦, 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

(A.N)

It's not super long but I honestly love it. Everything about this chapter I freaking love.

Mk have a nice day (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ