7

Taehyung woke up in his own room today.

He didn't like being alone but he really had no choice seeing as he thought he bothered his boyfriends when he would crash in their rooms.

With a heavy sigh Taehyung went to go take a shower and get ready for the day.

He had an early shift at the tattoo parlor.

-

Taehyung sat on his stool shirtless scrolling through his phone trying to read the email one of their men sent him.

It was about a different gang killing off their men around the area. It's been a real pain having to hide and dispose of so many dead bodies at once.

Taehyung groaned knowing Jin would be completely upset once this reached him.

Getting up he grabbed his shirt and headed out to go take his lunch break.

-

Taehyung sat on a rooftop with his legs hanging over the edge swinging them back and forth.

He blankly stared at the ground, he was pretty high up.

High enough that if he fall he'd surely die.

He smiled at the thought of falling to his death, shit he even scooter a little farther over the edge of the roof.

The thought of his blood staining the concrete road excited him. In both happiness and pleasure.

But he stopped...Smiling

He thought about Namjoon, sweet beautiful Namjoon.

His beautiful honey skin and deep dimples. just imagining him covered in blood and crying in pain excited Taehyung.

Taehyung bit his lip hard thinking about the tall male underneath him enjoying the pain just as much as he did. Both of them covered in not just their own blood but each other's.

Their bloody bodies pressed against each other as Taehyung fucked him relentlessly.

Taehyung threw his head back sliding his hand onto his cloth erection. He started palming himself through his jeans groaning a bit.

The images of Namjoon's naked and bloody body covered in bruises all made by Taehyung himself kept flashing in his mind.

Namjoon's bloody and busted soft plump lips stretched around his cock while he throat fucked him.

The soft sinful moans leaving his parted lips as Taehyung slid a knife across his chest leaving little cuts here and there.

Taehyung started palming himself a little harder now groaning loudly.

But suddenly he stopped, tears running down his face.

What the fuck was wrong with him?

Why would he even think about hurting sweet Namjoon like that? Or any of his boyfriends.

Taehyung covered his eyes with his arms as he laid back on to the hard concrete roof.

He stayed there and cried wondering what the fuck was wrong with him.

Why was he so twisted? Why did he think such disguising thoughts?

𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻𝑌𝑊𝐻-