5

Namjoon has been staying with the six men for a week now. After Jin had explained everything Namjoon has been trying to be more understanding of his current situation.

The guys have been nicer and more understanding of his feelings about the current situation as well.

That definitely explains why Namjoon is underneath Yoongi who was currently shirtless.

Yoongi stared daggers at Namjoon. The bags under his eyes were getting worse and worse as the days went by. He had slight insomnia so when he was able to get some type of sleep everyone knew not to bother him.

Yet here Namjoon was waking him up out his sleep.

To tired and drained Yoongi just fell on top of Namjoon closing his eyes with a groan.

Namjoon on the other hand didn't know what to do. He was malfunctioning terribly, especially when Yoongi was topless and on top of him.

Yoongi snuggled into Namjoon's chest wrapping his arms around the younger male.

Yoongi closed his eyes and fell asleep snuggling more into the warmth Namjoon provided.

Namjoon didn't know if he was supposed to hold Yoongi or just lay there and wait for the male to wake up again.

He decided he'd just wait.

-

Jungkook walked into Yoongi's room wondering what was taking Namjoon so long to wake Yoongi.

What he found was the cutest thing ever. Namjoon and Yoongi both wrapped up in each others embrace sleeping.

Jungkook was happy his boyfriend was getting along with Namjoon but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

He was the one who liked Namjoon first, he was the one that told the others about him. He was the first one to tattoo his name on the beautiful boy yet he couldn't get the boy to like him.

Yes he had been mean and rude to Namjoon but he couldn't help it. Seeing as Hoseok was the first to kiss him and how he's so close to Taehyung pissed him off. He wasn't upset that Namjoon and his boyfriends were getting along no of course not.

He was upset that he couldn't get the male to notice him as more then a rude asshole.

Maybe he was being a hypocrite but it still hurt to see the person who he liked first get along with everyone 𝑏𝑢𝑡 him.

Jungkook left Yoongi's room closing the door deciding to leave the two alone.

Biting his lip to keep himself from crying Jungkook decided to leave and head to the tattoo parlor early.

-

Jungkook sat there giving a client a butterfly tattoo. She was really nice asking about his tattoos and which ones hurt the most.

He enjoyed her company truly. He wish he could say the same about the rest of his clients before her.

"So you got anybody you like or are you currently dating?" Emily asked (the client)

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile before responding "yes, I have five boyfriends actually. We all like this other boy whom we'd like to invite into our relationship but because of unfortunate events things ain't going so well. He...he doesn't like me because I wasn't the nicest to him at first."

Jungkook's smile disappeared into a frown.

Emily smiled softly at him; "Maybe if you try being a little nicer to him he'll start liking you."