10

"I'M SUNSHINE BITCH!"

"AND I'M BABY!"

"FUCK OFF!"

"NO YOU!"

"JEON FUCKING JUNG FUCKING KOOK! PUSH ME OFF ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I DARE YO-"

"HA BITCH EAT GRASS!"

"THAT'S IT!"

J-hope charged at Jungkook tackling the male off the bed and onto the ground.

"YOU FUCKING CHEAT!"

"NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK AT VIDEO GAMES!"

Jungkook flipped them around now straddling J-hope with a cheeky grin. J-hope smiled back leaning up on his elbows.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed J-hope. It was a soft sweet kiss that both boys enjoyed or tried to, Namjoon then came bursting in screaming a second later.

"JIN HYUNG STOP! I SAID SORRY! I WAS HUNGRY!" Namjoon hid behind Jungkook meaning now he was also sitting on to of J-hope.

Jin came walking in a second later with a flip flop and a spatula. "I've told you already to stay the fuck out my kitchen, yet I come home and not only are you in my kitchen but you BURN 50 DOLLARS WORTH OF FOOD!?"

J-hope and Jungkook looked back at Namjoon with wide eyes. Namjoon just bit his lip and ducked down.

"Get up and come get your spanking!"

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU HIT ME WITH A FLIP FLOP!"

"It's either that or Jungkook spanks you!"

Namjoon tensed up at the mention of Jungkook's name. He ended up getting off of J-hope and scooting away from Jungkook.

It honesty broke Jungkook's heart seeing how scared Namjoon was of him and both Jin and Hoseok noticed.

J-hope spoke up before Jin could, "it's already hyung I'll do it you two go mk."

Jungkook didn't hesitate to leave now on the verge of tears again. Jin didn't question it since he'd have to go comfort his little baby.

Jungkook and Jin both left the room closing on their way out. J-hope got up off the floor and guided Namjoon to the bed.

J-hope held Namjoon's hands lightly caressing it with his thumb.

"I'm not gonna spank you or anything, just wanna talk." Namjoon looked surprised but nodded his head anyways.

"I know me and the boys weren't really the nicest people to you in the beginning and we have no excuse for what we did. Especially little kookie I know he's been the...uhh meanest to you but it was only because he was jealous."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow "Jealous?"

J-hope softly smiled at Namjoon nodding his head.

"He was the first to notice you and he was the one who told us about you. He's just upset that you he couldn't get you to feel the same and you being afraid of him didn't help. Being afraid of him was the last thing Jungkook wanted but it ended up happening didn't it." J-hope's smile disappeared.

Namjoon only sat there and listened letting Hoseok talk.

"When me and Jin had met Jungkook we had found him basically naked, covered in trash shit and piss. He was only skin and bones and on the verge of dying. We took him to the hospital of course and me, Jin and the rest of the guys waited for him to wake up.
He spent half a month in the hospital in a coma, when he came to he was one of the most vicious teenagers ever."