3

𑁍𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘𑁍

𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘬𝘫𝘪𝘯シ︎

☀︎︎Jᴜɴɢ Hᴏsᴇᴏᴋ☀︎︎

♡︎𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔍𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫♥︎

☠︎︎ꪑ𝓲ꪀ ꪗꪮꪮꪀᧁ𝓲 ☠︎︎

❦︎🄺🄸🄼 🅃🄰🄴🄷🅈🅄🄽🄶❦︎

Namjoon looked at the new tattoos that went down his neck. It took about 4-5 hours for them all to finish writing their signatures and little designs.

Namjoon honestly couldn't believe he just let it happen. Actually he can, he's a whore for these men soooo....

Namjoon just ran his hands down his face and pulled a shirt over his head.

They said the guest room could be his so that's where he's at right now. He pulled the covers back and laid down looking up at the ceiling.

-

~𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽~

I can't sleep...

I pulled the blanket off me and got up walking to the door maybe a glass of milk or something will help.

I opened the door and made my way downstairs to the kitchen or tried to I didn't know where it was at.

I walked around for awhile before finally finding the kitchen, but the lights where already on was someone else down here already?

I tiptoed towards the kitchen peeking around the corner.

Worst decision I've made so far....

I seen Jungkook naked laying on his back on the center counter with Jin in between his legs pounding into him repeatedly.

Jungkook looked like a complete mess, moaning, shaking and screaming Jin's name over and over again barley even getting proper words out. while Jin just pounded into him mercilessly with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Shh you'll wake everyone up kookie" I watched Jungkook shake his head then cover his mouth with his hand muffling his moans.

What the fuck!?

How do I always walk in on situations like this!? Am I cursed or something!?

I should probably go before they notice m-

Jin was staring straight at me. Dead in the eyes he had stopped thrusting into Jungkook's and everything.

He looked pissed......real pissed.

"Jungkook seems like you have an audience" Jungkook turned his head towards me and immediately he sat up shooting daggers my way.

See if this was some romcom or something I would have just stood there and waited for them to get dressed or what not.

But this is real life so I took my ass and bolted upstairs to my room faster then the flash when he has to save Irish from Zoom.