17

"Joonie why won't chu be my fwiend?"

"Cuz I can'ts."

"But whys?"

"Your papa said I can'ts."

Five year old Jungkook pouted crossing his arms. He wanted his "bodyguard" to be his friend, aka six year old Kim Namjoon.

"But I lubs you!"

"I loves you to!"

Namjoon giggled, clapping his hands together. "But I can't be fwiends."

"Be my wifey dens!"

Namjoon thought for a second, then nodded "O'tay!"

Jungkook kissed Namjoon on the cheek, both boys giggling. Mr Kim watched his son play with a fond smile on his face.

"You can't ever forgot me!"

"It's forget kookie. I promise I won't!"

Jungkook smiled. "You promised!"

-
~𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟~

"You stupid fucking useless brat!"

Jungkook coward in the corner, curled up in a ball. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Jungkook screamed it over and over again, while his mother continued to beat and hit on him.

"You hate me!? Well guess what I hate you too, you fucking mistake!"

Mrs Jeon froze, dropping her belt. "Kook I-I didn't mean that."

Jungkook looked at his mother, more like he glared at his mother. "I HATE YOU!"

Jungkook got up off the ground, pushing his mother away from him and ran out the house crying.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"

-

"It's okay Kook I'm here."

Jungkook laid in Namjoon's lap, wiping his eyes in frustration. Namjoon and his dad didn't live too far away from Jungkook and his parents so he usually came over whenever he wanted.

"I hate her!"

Namjoon caressed Jungkook's cheeks, "You don't mean that."

"Yes I do! She said it herself! She....she doesn't love me, I'm just a mistake."

Namjoon kissed Jungkook's forehead. "You're not a mistake to me and I love you. Who cares what your eomma says, just know I love you and that's all that matters right now."

Jungkook smiled, pulling Namjoon closer.

"Okay..."
-
~𝑠𝑖𝑥 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟~

"This is the fifth fight this week Jungkook!"

Mr Jeon was furious at his son. Jungkook has been getting into fights a lot lately and the school is about ready to suspend him.

"Fuck off, like you care." Jungkook rolled his eyes, going back to his phone.

"Jungkook! I'm getting sick of this attitude, young man."

"And I'm sick of being treated like a punching bag but that doesn't stop you and that bitch now does it?"

Mr Jeon looked at his son in shock. "That's enough! I want you out of this house right this instant!"

Jungkook looked at his dad then shrugged. "Alright then, hope to see you in hell some day, if not then I'll stop by to piss on your grave."

Jungkook got up off his bed, pocketing his phone then flicking his father off.

-

Jungkook knocked on Namjoon's door as hard as he could hoping he'd be able to wake the male up.

After a while Namjoon opened the door. "Kook it's like three in the fucking morn-"

"I'm leaving."

Namjoon stared at Jungkook. "What?"

Jungkook looked down at the ground. "My old man kicked me out. Not that I care, but I think it's best if I leave for good and get my shit together."

Namjoon was speechless, tears already ready to fall. "W-Why can't you just stay with me and my dad? I'm sure he wouldn't mind and we have a extr-"

"I'm not dying, relax. I'll be ba-" Jungkook stopped mid sentence seeing tears stream down Namjoon's face.

Jungkook immediately cuffed Namjoon's cheeks, smiling. "I'll be back I promise. Once I find a place to stay, somewhere filled with love, around people that I care about and that care about me, I promise I'll find you. We'll be together like we promised."

Namjoon sniffed, rubbing his eyes, "Promise?"

The younger smiled "𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒."

-

~𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟~

"Um hello? I'm here for a tattoo."

Jungkook kept his gaze at his phone, "Cool, are you paying now or after."

"After please.."

"Alright you can go take a seat and once someone is free they'll come get you. Your name?"

"Namjoon...Kim Namjoon."

Jungkook looked up from his phone, "Cool, go take your seat Namjoon."

"D-Do you not remember me.." Namjoon's voice was low, and barely even audible.

Jungkook raised a brow, confusion clearly on his face "You say something?"

"𝑁𝑜...𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑." Namjoon went and took his seat. Jungkook looked him up and down then back to his phone.

"𝑊𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑜."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A.N)

Ofc this isn't all of lil Kook's past but that's all that can be revealed for nows~

I'll see u in the next chapter.

Just realized never showed Inked up's new cover-

Welp here full cover