Taehyung's Day

Everyone stared at Taehyung, and Taehyung stared at them.

He had caught them shoving Namjoon into some lingerie. While Namjoon was kicking and complaining saying, "Why me!" over and over again.

"Um- guys what are you doing?" Taehyung questioned, walking up to them.

Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking, "We're getting your birthday present ready."

"Why do I gotta wear this shit!"

Everyone ignored Namjoon, looking back at Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at Namjoon, raising his brows. ".....thanks?"

Namjoon huffed out a pout, crossing his arms. "This goes against my human rights."

J-Seok snickered, turning to Namjoon. "Shut up and be quiet like a good little doll yea?"

Jimin bit his lip, trying to keep himself from laughing. Jungkook dramatically covered his mouth and Yoongi was full blown laughing.

"Hoseok! That's not nice, apologize to Namjoon right now." Jin said, lightly hitting J-Seok on the back of the head.

"I'm not the sunshine bitch Jin." J-Seok rolled his eyes putting his hands on his hips.

Taehyung just stared at them, tears threatening to fall. Yoongi noticed this and sighed. "Tae, you cry every year we celebrate your birthday."

Everyone turned to Taehyung, with worried expressions.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes, laughing. "I know I just- my parents never celebrated my birthday the way you guys do. Every birthday they invited people over to...to.."

Taehyung was now full blown crying. Fat tears rolling down his cheeks. Namjoon was the first to run over to Taehyung, giving the male a tight hug.

Everyone else joined, smiling and crying as well.

Taehyung chuckled, hugging as many people he could fit into his arms.

"I love you guys..."

And damn did he mean it.

"Love you too baby."

"Love you most Tae bae."

"I know, idiot."

"Aw, love you too Taetae."

"Love you too soulmate"

"I love you too."

Namjoon squeaked, raising his head up. "Taehyung! Get your damn hand out my got damn underwear!" Taehyung giggled, causing everyone else to as well.

Taehyung loved all of them so much that sometimes it physically hurts him. These equally broken people loved him so much, more than any person Taehyung had encountered.

His parents, his old friends, his ex-girlfriend, none of them could love and appreciate Taehyung the way these six men did.

Not even close.

Damn them for not appreciating the beautiful man known as Taehyung. He was beautiful, strong, funny, adorable, "pure", and just amazing.

All the people that did him wrong should be ashamed of themselves for not seeing how amazing he is.

It's okay though. Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon would love him. Love him with every ounce of their beings.

And Taehyung would do the same.

He loved them, nothing could change that.

......

"No one eat the cake. Namjoon made it."

Yoongi broke away from the hug and ran away.

J-Seok scoffed laughing, "guess the food poisoning from the cake Namjoon made on Jin's birthday still scares him."

Jimin made a face. "Why the hell do y'all keep letting him make the cake..."

Taehyung just laughed, shaking his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A.N)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAEHYUNG!
he's so handsome I physically can't-

Like ugh 😩👌

It's incredibly cold where I'm at rn so I made dis for Taehyung's bday

Proud of myself

ÛvÛ