15

-𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝐽𝑘'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛-

"Hey Jin hyung I'm going out, I'll be back later before dinner!"

"Ok!"

And with that Jungkook left the house.

-

Jungkook walked around, he didn't exactly know what he was looking for but he knew if that made sense.

He was going to tell Namjoon how he felt today. Jin had said whenever they were ready they could, and Jungkook was ready.
He was really to tell Namjoon how much he loved him, and about how he met his other boyfriends.

Jungkook knew he'd probably end up crying, but it was worth it. He wanted Namjoon to love him for him.

Even if it was kind of scary.

Jungkook was a bit giddy as well. He was finally getting along with Namjoon. Namjoon babied him a lot, he usually didn't like being babied but he did when Namjoon did it.

Jungkook smiled to himself while skipping down the sidewalk, earning weird looks from people.

He gave zero fucks and that's saying it politely.

-
After about five hours of walking around mindlessly, he finally found a gift for Namjoon.

It was a purple stone flower shaped necklace. It was a matching pair with a white rose. Of course he got it.

"It's so pretty!" Jungkook squealed, holding the necklaces close to his chest. He just knew Namjoon would love it.

Without realizing it had gotten dark. It didn't bother Jungkook too much. Hearing his phone go off, Jungkook stopped walking.

Taking his phone out of his pocket, he saw a message from Jin.

𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑-𝐸𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝐽𝑖𝑛:

Where are you?

𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦<3:

I'll be home soon

𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑-𝐸𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝐽𝑖𝑛:

That's not answering my question, where the fuck are you?

𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦<3:

Jeez hyung chill, I'm near the tattoo parlor I'll be home in ten minutes

𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑-𝐸𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝐽𝑖𝑛:

Listen to me Jungkook, get a taxi or and ober right now it's not safe out

𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦<3:

I'll be fine stop worrying

𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑-𝐸𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝐽𝑖𝑛:

Jungkook I'm serio-

Jungkook shut his phone off then stuck it back in his pocket. "He worries way too much sometimes."

Jungkook resumed walking home, admiring the necklaces. After a bit of walking Jungkook saw a little kid running towards him.

He stepped to the side, which he would soon regret.

When the child got close enough they pushed Jungkook into the street. The kid wasn't the strongest but they did make Jungkook lose his balance.

The inked up male stumbled into middle of the street."woah-"

Turning to the right, that's when he saw it. The huge truck that was only a few inches away.

Everything happened in slow motion.....

𝑆𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐸𝐶𝐻!!!!!

In a matter of seconds the truck had ran smack dab into Jungkook.

There the male laid, on the ground beneath the truck's front. His mind was fuzzy and his body began to hurt.

He couldn't focus his eyes, nor could he move any of his limbs.

The only thing he could recognize was the two blurry necklaces in his open hand. Though his mind was scrambled and clouded he was actually to figure out what happened.

Tears slipped down his face, he wasn't scared of death in any way. He was scared of leaving the six beautiful men he came to love.

A man soon came into Jungkook's line of blurred vision.

"Fuck! Sir, hold on, the ambulance is on its way!"

Like hell was he going to make it.

Accepting that fact, Jungkook slowly closed his eyes.

The man looked down at Jungkook, "Sir? Sir!?" The truck driver bent down all the way, then pressed his fingers against the young males pulse.

"𝐻-𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝒉𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑦! 𝐼-𝐼 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝒉𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A.N)

Low-key neglected this because I didn't wanna write about Jungkook getting hurt

I cried each time I tried (╥﹏╥)

Still crying bc of this-

(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)