13

Jungkook came running down the stairs in only his underwear.

"Hey guys have any of you seen Tae hyung?"

Hoseok looked at him and shrugged so did Jin. "He's in the basement." Yoongi kept his gaze at his phone eating a burrito.

"Doing?"

"Dunno he just said he didn't want anybody going down there."

Jungkook shook his head, "probably doing an irrigation or something."

-

Taehyung smirked as he watch Mya cry her eyes out.

Mya laid on the ground naked and tied up. Taehyung swirled a knife in his hands pacing around in a circle.

"You remember that one guy? What was his name? Uhh oh right mark. Remember how you let him and his friends use me how they pleased. Shit at one point I even passed out."

Mya cried harder and harder trying to break free from the ropes that tied her ankles and wrist together.

"Remember when you drugged me? I do. Though I could move I could still feel everything thet did to me."

Taehyung expression darkened "do you know how it feel to be ripped from the inside out? Those men knew three wouldn't fucking fit yet they still fucking shoved their dirty fucking dicks up my ass!"

Taehyung stomped on Mya's legs. She screamed trying to get away from the pain.

"Do you know how it feels!? Huh Mya! Do you know how it fucking feels to be used over and over and OVER AGAIN!" Taehyung stopped stepping on her.

"No you don't....but you will soon."

Taehyung snapped his fingers and ten men had came inside the basement room.

(If your wondering the basement has multiple rooms in it.)

Taehyung watches as Mya tried to back away from the men that were walking closer to her.

One of the men untied her legs so he could spread them apart. Mya shook her head violently crying and screaming.

"N-no stop it please! Please Tae s-stop them!

"𝑁-𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑠-𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑚."

"Please Taehyung no!"

"𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑀𝑦𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑛𝑜..."

"I'm sorry! Please just stop them!"

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦! 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑚!"

Taehyung shook his head.

Not being able to take anymore Taehyung left the room closing the door on his way out.

He ignored the woman's pleads and walked up stairs out the basement.

Taehyung seen Namjoon sitting on the couch using a phone. Without warning Taehyung threw himself on Namjoon.

"Hey Tae."

"Hey Namjoon."

Taehyung straddled Namjoon hugging the taller male tightly. Namjoon felt so warm and cozy that Taehyung just wanted to drown in him.

"Namjoon..."

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Namjoon was a bit taken back by the question. He didn't think he should knowing all the men were in a relationship.

It was bad enough he had already kissed Jimin. He really didn't wanna be the reason the guys broke u-

Namjoon shook his head yes giving Taehyung premission to kiss him.

Taehyung adjusted himself on Namjoon's lap. He now faced Namjoon Namjoon completely.

Taehyung cuffed Namjoon's cheeks softly caressing them with his thumb. Gently and softly Taehyung placed his lips on Namjoon's soft plump ones.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck while Namjoon held his waist.

The kiss was soft and sweet. Both boys took their time holding each other every so gently.

(Can't write kiss scenes forgive me ಥ‿ಥ)

Both males broke apart smiling at each other.

"Feel bett- Tae?"

Namjoon held Taehyung's waist a little tighter seeing as the male was crying.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?"

Taehyung held his head down crying.

"I fucked up...."

Before Namjoon could ask him what he meant Taehyung had jumped off Namjoon and ran to the basement.

Taehyung slung the basement door open and ran down the stairs.

He ran past the different rooms crying. After awhile he finally got to the room Mya was in.

Without a second thought he opened the door.

Once he did he almost threw up at the sight in front of him.

There Mya laid on the dirty floor with men all around her using her body as they pleased. She wasn't screaming or crying, Mya just laid there with a dull eyes.

She was bleeding and covered in bruises from head to toe.

Men's semen all over her body. Even in the state she was in the men continued to pound into her.

"Stop! Stop it!"  Taehyung pushed passed all the men shoving them off Mya.

He picked Mya up and held her close to himself. Taehyung cried in her shoulder muttering apology after apology.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Taehyung rocked them both back and forth. At some point Mya held on to Taehyung crying as well.

They both sat there crying in each others embrace muttering apologies to each other.

Taehyung was more disgusted with himself then he's even been before. What he did, what he let happen to Mya...

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠...

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑀𝑦𝑎...

𝑇𝑎𝑒𝒉𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑚.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A.N)

Wrote this while I was half asleep so it's pretty short

If there's misspelling just know I was to lazy to look over the chapter and fix it

Welp hope u all have a nice day

╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯free hugs!