Chapter 5

"Gilderoy Lockhart is so dreamy." Angelina giggled, after their first Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

    "He's also a bloody idiot," Olivia scoffed.

    "Language," Patricia scolded.

    "He's not an idiot. He went on all those adventures, received an Order of Merlin, Third Class, and a five-time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award."

    "He's a famous liar. But the people believe his lies."

"He still is my favorite teacher," Angelina pouted.

"Okay, whatever you say. I'll leave him alone. Now let's head to the game before Wood has your heads."

"Oh, that bludger has got a mind of his own. Harry Potter's arm has been hit," Lee announced. "And he's reaching with the other arm."

The crowd went wild. "Harry Potter has caught the snitch!"

"Finite Incantatem!" Hermione shouted, pointing her wand at the bludger.

"Thank you," Harry replied, clutching his right arm.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"No. I think my arm is broken."

"Don't you worry Harry. I will fix your arm straight away," Gilderoy promised, rushing over.

"No. Not you," Harry protested.

"Oh, you don't know what you are saying. This won't hurt a bit," he said, pulling Harry's sleeve up. "Brackium Emendo."

Harry's arm turned to rubber with the loss of bones in his arms. "Well good news, there are no broken bones," Gilderoy announced, playing with Harry's arm.

"Of course it's not broken. There are no bones left," Hagrid said.

Harry was rushed to the hospital wing, where Madam Pomfrey forced Skele Gro down his throat.

Olivia was in the hospital wing late, organizing Madam Pomfrey's stores. Madam Pomfrey had just gone into her private quarters for the night when she heard a crack.

"Harry Potter must leave Hogwarts. Harry Potter does not listen so Dobby must force Harry Potter to leave," Dobby told Harry in hushed tones.

"The bludger was you?" Harry gasped.

Olivia came out from the storage room. "Dobby? What are you doing here?"

"Dobby has come to save Harry Potter from Master."

"Oh I really hate that man," she sighed. "Dobby, I will protect Harry Potter. You must head back before he notices you're gone."

"Oh, Dobby shouldn't be here. Dobby must punish himself now," he wailed, making a lamp appear and hitting himself with it.

"Dobby, stop hitting yourself," Harry scolded.

Dobby ignored him and continued to hit himself with a lamp.

"Dobby, I forbid you to punish yourself," Olivia demanded.

"Sorry Mistress Olivia. Dobby will stop now."

"Mistress?" Harry asked.

Olivia ignored him. "Now Dobby I order you to go back to the Manor. Please."

"Yes, Mistress Olivia. Dobby will leave now," he said and apparated with a crack.

"Who are you?" Harry asked her.

"Oh I am no one important. How's your arm feeling?"

"It's better now that I can actually feel it."