Chapter 10

Olivia could smell the roasted turkey wafting through the open windows of the Burrow. Mrs. Wesley was going to meet them at the train station but she didn't want to leave the food alone for too long.

"We're home Mum!" Ginny called out.

"The food smells delicious," Ron added.

"Oh, my dearies are home!" She went around kissing everyone's forehead, Harry and Hermione included. When she got to Olivia and Angelina, hiding in the back of the group, she welcomed them in, ushering everyone into the living room.

"Percy! Charlie! Come on down, everyone else is here!" She turned back to the group, "I honestly don't know what those two boys do, they stay in Percy's room all day."

"I can think of a few things," Fred scoffed, earning himself an elbow from Olivia.

"Speaking of rooms," Mrs. Weasley continued, not hearing Fred's remark, "Charlie is busy in Romania and a curse has appeared in Gringotts, so Bill is off dealing with that. Oliva and Angelina, why don't you share their room?" As the twins smiled she continued, "Everyone will stay in their own rooms. I will not have any grandchildren before my children are even married."

The twins pouted. "Lucky Percy," Fred muttered.

"Harry dear, you're with Ronald and Hermione, you're with Ginny. Is that alright?"

"Of course Mrs. Weasley," Harry and Hermione said in unison.

"Now why don't you all get unpacked and we will meet for dinner when Arthur comes home from work."

Percy and Oliver finally made it down the stairs, both sporting flushed cheeks and messy hair. "Sorry, we are late. We were-" Percy started to say, sharing a panicked glance with Oliver.

"Playing a game of Wizard's Chess," Olivier finished for him.

"Yeah, it was very intense."

"Oh everyone else is here. Would you like to join me for a quidditch game before dinner? There are only so many," Oliver cleared his throat, "games of Wizard's Chess one can play."

"So that's what we're calling it now. Percy, my brother, I've never been so proud," Fred exclaimed.

"Shut up Fred," Olivia chastised. "While I am sure all the Quidditch fanatics in this room will be excited to play a game. We just got off a long train ride and really need to rest."

"I think it's time to tell George," Fred whispered to Olivia.

"Let's unpack first then Angelina and we will join you."

"Why-" Angelina started to say, overhearing their conversation, but she stopped when Olivia put her hand on her shoulder.

"I'll explain later," she whispered.

Olivia and Angelina quickly unpacked and headed to the twins' rooms.

"When did Percy and Oliver become a thing?" George was asking Fred when the girls walked in.

"Years ago," Olivia answered for him. "They have been dating since their Hogwarts years."

"Your girlfriend knows everything, Freddie."

"I know. She's amazing. Now keep that in mind while she tells you her story."

"What's going on?" Angelina asked.

"While Fred blamed twin telepathy, he hates secrets and has been wanting to tell and you should know as well because you are my first friend," Olivia explained.

"Fred!" George gasped. "You've been keeping a secret from me? You're the biggest blabbermouth I know. You haven't been able to keep a secret from me since you learned to talk."