•Fifteen/Halloween Special•

Word Count: 978

Warnings: Gore, cussing, Pennywise, racist and homophobic ex-husband,

Song for chapter 15 - "Mag.Lo" by Team.

***

"Is everyone here, Beth?" The woman with the faded red hair, Beverly, whispered to her friend.

"Yes, everyone except Y/N and Richie." Beth responded.

"Of course the homosexuals aren't here." Beverly remarked, visibly upset.

"What- you're literally getting married to your girlfriend...??? As if you aren't a homosexual." Beth scoffed.

"I'm offended! I'm not a homosexual, I'm a bisexual!" Beverly gasped and playfully hit Beth's shoulder. They both laughed until it was time for the wedding.

"Alright, I'll get everyone into spots and then I'll come lead you to the altar." Her friend smiled and put a hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner. Beth went off to find the others and get them into their places. Beverly sighed, her hands slightly shaking. She had a bad feeling about this. She couldn't put her finger on why.

All the guests were sitting in their seats, the bride and the second bride - Jade  at the altar with the priest. Beverly was holding a beautiful bouquet of roses. Red and white. Passion and innocence. Everyone had smiles on their faces, except the few crying babies that were invited due to their parents not able to leave them at home. Beverly's best friend was sitting in the front row. A frowning person was right next to her, in the empty places that Y/N and Richie had left.

That frowning person was nobody other than Beverly's ex husband, Tom Rogan (who she had threatened to kill after he called her girlfriend homophobic and racist slurs and yet he still had the audacity to show up). Beverly was going to file a restraining order on him after the wedding. However, her ex boyfriend Ben sat with a smile on his face, fully supportive of the soon to be married girlfriends.

***

All the guests were sitting slumped in their seats, both of the bride's gone and the priest on the altar's floor. Next to the priest's hand, finger tips touching the object, was a beautiful bouquet of roses. Red and white. Hunger and false image.

Everyone had crooked smiles on their faces, some had eyes wide open, some had their closed. The few crying babies that were invited due to their parents not able to leave them at home were sitting in their parents' lap, guts open up for display, as it would be seen in store window displays - clothes on mannequins, just like real people. Beverly's friend was sitting in the front row with her eyeballs missing, the way her mouth and nose were positioned looked like she was horrified seconds before her unfortunate fate. A person, with a Cheshire smile on their face, was right next to her, in the empty places that the lucky Y/N and Richie had left.

...or were they really that lucky?

***

"Hey, Richie? Bev called me. She was awfully cryptic, but she told us to run." The middle aged man, Y/N, approached his husband Richie about the alerting news.

"What?? Wait, wait, is Pennywise somehow back??? But we can't just leave!" Richie protested.

"We have to, it's not an option! Are you insane, you want to stay here and die?"

"Maybe it was a prank call or something?" Richie tried to reason.

"No fucking way, she sounded too horrified. Come on, let's get out of here! We'll just think of a plan along the way, because we probably shouldn't stay in one place for too long. I'll try calling Beverly once we're gone." He tried to usher his husband, but he wouldn't budge.

"RICHIE!"

"Let's just stay one more day, we're not sure how fast this thing transports." Richie refused to continue the conversation and went back to playing his video game, that he had been gifted on his birthday by his husband. Y/N couldn't believe Richie and just angrily stormed into his room.

Game Over.

The screen displayed as Richie had lost the game third time in a row due to stress-mashing the buttons. He decided that was enough for today, maybe it meant he had to put the game aside for now. He sighed and got up from the couch. He looked at the clock to find out it was already 2AM.

"Shit," He whispered. He hurriedly went to have a quick shower and then walked to the bedroom he and Y/N shared, hoping Y/N was asleep so he wouldn't kick him out of their bed.

You gave up.

Richie yelled in horror at the sight on their bed. Y/N was laying there, lifeless, in his own (hopefully not someone else's or some thing's) dark red blood. It was even leaking off the bed. There was no possible way Y/N could have survived this much bloodloss. Richie hurried over to his body and clutched it like it was the only thing that mattered. He didn't care about all the blood getting on him (Eddie would), he just cried into his shoulder. He begged for him to wake up, although he knew there was no use. It was his fault.

Richie's lifeless body laid on Y/N's one. Instead of calling the police, like a normal person, he had taken his own life. His life was nothing without Y/N anyway, there was no purpose for it.

...or did he take his own life?

***

The smirking man made his way slowly over to the altar. Dragging his feet along the floor to smear it with dark red stains. It symbolized the path of death, which everyone had chose when interacting with him in the first place.

The man grabbed the bouquet from the dead priest. He smiled to the audience and opened his mouth to say something. The sound of his mouth opening sounded like he hadn't drank any water in the middle of a desert for years.

"I promised I would never fail you."

***

You can interpret this chapter as canon or non-canon to this story, but bisexual Beverly is fully canon in here!!! This is the end of this story, it took me a really long time, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways! :D I'm going to add songs to the chapters that don't have em in the next couple of days.