•Fourteen•

Fourteen | You die if you try

Word Count: 1381

Warnings: Deleted scene from 1st movie (very gory), cussing, scary stuff, self-blame, a character being lied to and manipulated their whole life, bullying.

Song for chapter 14 - "Bring The Pain" by Mindless Self Indulgence.

***

It was dark, I didn't know where I was. I heard footsteps coming towards me and I swung my arms around to hopefully injure the one, who was coming for me. I felt my arms being stopped by something massive and soft.

"You try, they die!" The thing that stopped my hands shrieked.

My vision suddenly turned on and I fell on the ground from the overwhelming colours. When my sight had focused on my surroundings, I saw the clown in front of me. I crawled backwards in hope of getting away from it.

"There's nowhere to run, I'm in control!" IT laughed in a sick way. Then it disappeared and I looked at the ground to see my body touching some kind of disgusting water. I scrunched up my face in disgust and stood up.

I looked around and saw a flock of red. It was Beverly's hair. I tried to yell for her as I heard circus music, but my voice couldn't be heard as my throat began stinging.

I saw a stage lighting up and there IT was. IT was dancing to the circus music. I saw Beverly try to run away, but IT caught her and took her in a strong grip. IT was opening it's face and I knew I couldn't just stand there, so I ran towards them.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY FRIEND, FUCKFACE!" I yelled, gaining my voice back as I was almost next to them.

IT turned around as it dropped Beverly and walked towards me. I grabbed the nearest object to me and threw it at IT. IT stopped for a moment, so I took that time to run over to Beverly.

"Hey, hey, Beverly! Are you all right?" I asked her as she was kneeling on the floor.

"Yeah, ye- WATCH OUT, Y/N!" She yelled and I moved to the side and barely avoided IT's hand as it was about to grab me. IT huffed in frustration.

I quickly looked around and ran towards a small pole, which was near the stage. IT ran after me, but I was quicker as I turned around and stabbed the pole into it's face.

I ran back to Beverly and grabbed her hand. We ran towards the exit. This place seemed to be the inside of a sewer, since there was gross garbage and water all around.

The exit was sealed off.

"SHIT!" I exclaimed and looked behind us to see IT standing there with a sickening smile.

***

Richie couldn't believe they left Y/N behind like that. He doubted that he was alive anymore, since they left him with a literal killer clown.

We could have saved him, it's our fault! It's my fault...

He ducked his head a bit to not let anyone see the tears making their way down his face. He mashed the Street Fighter arcade machine's buttons harder in anger at himself and his friends.

He was so caught up at letting out all his anger on the poor machine, that he didn't notice his ex-friend making his way towards him.

"Richie!" His ex-friend yelled out and Richie looked away for a second to see Bill walking in the arcade.

"What do you want?!" Richie exclaimed.

"See that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you!" Richie said.