•Four•

Four | Thanks, Bill

Word Count: 803

Warnings: Cursing, vomit, lying/manipulating, underage drinking, mental breakdown, rebelling, aka, teens being teens.

Song for chapter 4 - "Bad Liar" by Imagine Dragons.

***

I opened my eyes to see Bill right in front of me. I blinked a couple of times to make sure he was real.

"I've b-been t-trying to wake you for a-an hour!" Bill scolded and made me realize I had a massive headache.

"Can you not be any louder?! Jeez," I exclaimed, putting a hand on my forehead.

"S-s-sorry. W-what h-happened yesterday?" He asked.

"Wait, why am I here?" I shot up in a sitting position and started panicking. Bill put a hand on my shoulder to try to calm me down, but it didn't help whatsoever. Everything came back to me in a moment and I threw up on the floor.

"Y-Y/N, damn it!" Bill sighed. My hands were shaking and I started to have a mental breakdown.

"W-what's w-w-wrong?" Bill asked me. I gave him my best glare I could manage with tears in my eyes.

"Why do you want to know?!" I snapped at him.

"L-look, I need to kn-know h-how you got to m-my house being drunk," Bill slowly explained, trying to get me to calm down.

"A-a clown. There was a clown," I sniffled.

"A-a cl-clown? W-what cl-clown?"

"I-I don't know, but he got me drunk. He was scary," I explained.

"H-he?"

"Well, I couldn't really tell what gender they were, they seemed...not human," I responded.

"Y-you were late for b-being home o-on time, w-where were y-you and the cl-clown?" He asked me and I stopped for a second, debating if he was trustworthy.

"I was walking through a field, because I decided to take a longer route home." I said, diverting my eyes from his stare.

"Y-you're lying," He accused me.

"Why would I be lying to you?" I asked.

"When you make up excuses to not hang out with me, Richie, Eddie and Stan, you avoid making eye contact." He said without stuttering and I looked at him. So, he knew...

"Y-Y/N, w-w-why do you lie to us?" He asked with a sad look. No, he wasn't going to get me that easily.

"I'm sorry, Bill. I just don't like hanging out with anyone all that much. I prefer being alone. I thought, if I told you this you'd think that there was something wrong with you and that I didn't want to hang out with you guys specifically." I lied yet again, hoping I sounded even a bit convincing.

"N-no, we w-wouldn't think that! W-what really happened with the cl-clown?" He asked me.

"I- I decided to go to the kissing bridge to c-carve something and it showed up there," I stuttered to make it more believable, "I had bought a bottle of water before, so when I drank it, I looked down at it and it had started to become red."

Bill diverted his eyes, thinking about it then standing up from his sitting position on the bed. He placed his foot on the ground and immediately scrunched up his face. He had stepped in my vomit. He had bare feet, so he wouldn't have trouble washing socks, if he had wore them instead.

"I-I'll be r-right b-back!" He said, hopping on one leg to the bathroom, as he had only stepped with one foot in the vomit thankfully. I laughed a bit, but then felt disgusted by the vomit. I felt sick to my stomach, so I threw up again and this time letting everything out. I heard water running, so I guessed Bill was washing his feet.

When he came back, he noticed me hanging my head over the bed and was about to ask what was wrong, but noticed more vomit. He sighed and went back in the bathroom for cleaning supplies. I fell backwards on the bed from my sitting position and sighed.

How did the Losers even handle being around me? Well, I suppose they didn't really know about me hanging with William and saying shit about them, but I got to admit, I was pretty insufferable.

I got up from the bed and helped Bill out with cleaning the vomit. The headache had not stopped, but I tried my best to ignore it.

***

"Hey, isn't it about time we have to go to the quarry?" I asked him after cleaning and he looked at the clock on the wall.

"S-s-shit! L-let's go!" He rushed me to his bike outside. I placed my hands around his waist. It would be around a five minute drive to my home if we drove fast on the bike. We made our way to the quarry.

***

I hope you're enjoying it this far. I know, it's a bit cringy, but I'm too lazy to change certain things.