Author's note & character profiles

Hello, fellow Yona of the Dawn fans!

Now, I've adored this series for a very long time and there's something so enjoyable about the characters in the series.

I'll be following the anime from when Hak and Yona get to Fuuga and, depending on how long I want this to be, might be following the manga from where the anime ends off.

For obvious reasons, this story doesn't belong to me and, other than my OCs, all of this is the work of the genius Mizuho Kusanagi.

Thank you for taking a look at this fanfic and I really hope you enjoy.

Here are the character profiles.

Aiko:
Age - 15

Origin - Currently lives in the wind tribe's capital but was born in a small village on a mountain.

Some backstory - She was brought into Fuuga at the age of 6 and was raised alongside Hak. Mundok adored her like his own granddaughter whereas Hak spent most of their childhood teasing her.

Appearance - Has green eyes and long, black hair styled in a braid. She typically wears the wind tribe's signature headband.

Personality - Is mischievous and adores playing pranks on people. She can be very reckless and lacks basic common sense.

Weapon of choice - Any type of sword. She is currently practising dual-wielding.

Sumi:
Age - 20

Origin - was born and raised in Awa

Some backstory - she was caught up in Kum-Ji's human trafficking business and miraculously escaped. She is now searching for someone to save her town from the corrupt lord.

Appearance - Has light brown hair that's typically untied and amber eyes with a beauty mark under one eye.

Personality - Is a professional overthinker. She doesn't like showing how much she cares about people.  She's very observant and annoyingly good at deducing facts about people. Acts as the voice of reason.

Weapon of choice - She's not an experienced fighter and prefers creating tactics but if she has to fight then she'll use daggers.