Chapter 1

This is my first PJO fanfic so it might not be that  great, but I will try. Some of my fiends @girlygirlmelly helping me write this.

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I were sitting at the beach enjoying each other's company. She was sitting between my legs, with her back to my chest, staring at the sunset while I absently played with her blond princess curls, thinking. I know I know, "Percy Jackson? Thinking? What has the world come to?" Anyway I was thinking how I was lucky to have Annabeth with me- the smartest, most beautiful girl in camp.

She looked up at me, her grey eyes sparkling, and asked "What are you doing?"

"Just wondering how I was lucky enough to have you with me" I simply replied. It was hard to see in the sunset but I could have sworn she blushed. She started to lean in closer...clos-BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh" l slammed the snooze button on my alarm clock.

Even though I had a good dream- a rare event, may I add- it made me want to miss Annabeth even more. Ever since Tartarus, we were inseparable, but now I was off in the mortal world. I was attending Goode High to 'get an education' but when you're a demigod, an education isn't going to help you kill a monster.

Nevertheless, I got out of bed and hit the shower. I got dressed and headed towards the kitchen.

I was greeted by my mom and Paul- my step dad. My mom handed me a plate of blue waffles as I sat down. I couldn't help but notice the weird look they were giving me as if they knew something I didn't. I was about to ask them about it, but i glanced at the clock, and realized I would be late. I shrugged it off and ran out the door.

When I got to school I heard whispers about new students.

I went to my locker where I found my mortal friends Avery Cooper and Noah Adams.

A word on my friends before you meet them. Avery reminds me alot of Annabeth -except, of course, I only consider her as a friend. Avery has grey eyes and waist length straight blond hair. Noah has messy, dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, guys," I said spinnung the combination on my locker.

"Morning, Perce," Avery smiled.

"Dude, when do we days do we have practice? I don't want to make the coach made by not showing up." Noah asked

"Uh, next tuesday," I answered, slaming my locker door shut.

Then the loud speaker said,"Percy Jackson, report to the main office immediately!" Huh? I don't remember doing anything to get me into trouble. I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.