Chapter 3

I'M BACK!
Hello fellow Wattpadians!
This is chapter 3 of the Demigods in High School . I'm really sorry I had to make all you guys wait for this. I was just really busy with school finals and stuff and I was also stressed with Wattpad because for some reason, a chapter in a story did not want to show up and I had the brilliant idea to log out and log back in to Wattpad, thinking that would make the chapter appear.

Brilliant, right? So anyways, when I logged back in, my library was all messed up and my archived stories would not show up so I really stressed about that and abandoned Wattpad- for about a week.

Anyway, I made this thing. At the end of each chapter, I will ask a trivia question regarding pjo/hoo. Whoever is the first to comment the correct answer will get a shout out in the following chapter.

I also wanna thank the many people who commented a ton of times for me update and I was seriously thinking about abandoning this story but I felt like I shouldnt give up so...yeah.

I changed the cover from a boring one to one I made myself.

This chapter is dedicated to @girlygirlmelly for being the first to comment on my author's note.

- MacaroniGalore♡♢♧

Anyway, onto the story.

ANNABETH'S POV

What I saw in front of me made my heart skip...

It was a house. No, scratch that. It was a mansion, with large arched windows, tall gleaming columns, and 2 stories high. I could easily tell that Athena herself had designed the house. There was not a single flaw that I could see and it was perfect.

Argus unloaded our bags and handed us each a key, and gave me an extra, probably for Percy.

Percy...*sigh*

Shaking my head, I unlocked the door and stepped in.

Spread out before us was a huge living room with white walls, brown leather couches, a wooden coffee table, a 72 inch tv pinned to the wall, a chandelier hung overhead, and a spiraling staircase led to the next floor.

A door to the side led to the kitchen which was complete with a stove, a microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and the cabinets were stocked with magic plates and cups from Camp. There was a large circular wooden table with 10 chairs and large windows that showed a backyard the size of a football field. From the windows, I could make out a pool, lounge chairs, and so many more things that couldn't be seen from the kitchen.