Chapter 6

Hello,  Wattpadians. So, it hasn't been very long since I last updated, but I will try from now on to update as often as I can because I know that my chapters are ridiculously short.  

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to girlygirlmelly because she was the first to comment the right answer to last chapter's  trivia question and because she helps me write this.  Onto da story...

***

Annabeth's POV

After school, me, Avery, Noah and the others helped Percy move in. We had previously told Percy's parents about the move and while Percy was at school, they had packed his things so they were ready by the time school was over.

I picked up another box and started lugging it into Percy's room. Percy's room was set up the same way mine was except everything was blue and white. Noah was talking to Percy about his room.

"Dude, what is up with you and the color blue?" Noah asked

"Nothing, I just like blue." Percy shrugged

Percy saw me and walked towards me and smiled. He grabbed the box from me and put it down.

"I think that's enough for tonight. I can finish tomorrow. Why don't we watch a movie?"

***

The demigods, Noah and Avery gathered around the TV in the living room.

"What movie do y'all want to watch?" Leo asked us

"What about Heracles?" Jason suggested

"You mean Hercules?" Avery asked

"Yeah, him" Jason said

"I'll make the popcorn. Piper wanna help me?" I asked.

"Sure."

As I got to the kitchen I took out a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave.

"Hey, have you noticed how Avery is trying to be with Percy?" Piper asked

"What do you mean?" I said

"I mean, Avery is trying to steal Percy."

I chuckled, "Oh gods, Piper. You don't know what you're saying." I had been keeping an eye out for Avery and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"You think? I saw her talking to Percy-" She was interrupted by the sound of the microwave beeping

"And?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I poured the popcorn into a bowl

"And she was totally flirting with him." She said

"Piper, you're being over dramatic. I've been watching her and she hasnt done anything." I said as I went back to the living room.

As we walked back into the living room, I noticed Avery sitting closer than necessary to Percy. I passed the popcorn to Noah and I was about to sit next to him when someone pulled me backwards.

It was Percy, he had pulled me down to sit on his lap. I smiled at him and in returned he smirked. I heard a scoff, which I was pretty sure had come from Avery. She stood up, glared at me, and said, "You can have my seat, Annabeth."

I was about to get up and sit in Avery's seat when Percy's arms tightened their grip around my waist and pulled me back down, "She's fine right here." Percy said, nuzzling his head in my hair.

We were then all quieted by a sudden shushing.

"Can you guys shut up! The movie is starting." Jason complained. Percy rolled his eyes but I shut up.

***

Once the movie had finished, Jason said with a happy sigh"That movie gets me every time."

"Dude, you get over yourself. We've seen this movie like, 10 times before." Leo said.

"Just shut up you two." I scoff at them.

"Oh, please, Wise Girl" Jason said.

Percy chimed in, "Only I can call her Wise Girl."

Noah stood up and said " It's getting late, so we'll head out."

"We?" Avery asked

"Yes, we. Come on, I'll give you a ride home." Noah said

"Ugh, fine."Avery gave in.

They left and Frank spoke up, "Anyone else hungry?"

A chorus of "Me" and "Yeah" were heard across the room.

"We can just order pizza or something." Hazel said. So we ordered pizza and ate.

After finishing dinner we all decided to call it a night. Everyone else went their separate ways and Percy walked me up to my room. We got to my room, we went in and closed the door. We stared at each other, then Percy leaned in and hugged me. He said "I missed you." I smiled then kissed him.

"Well, Seaweed Brain, I'm not going anywhere now."He smiled

"Goodnight, Wise Girl." He kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Seaweed Brain."  

***

For this trivia question, you have to kind of fill in the blank. Just comment the name of the person who said the quote thing. It's kind of  hard so whoever answers correctly first will be my best friend. Here goes...

"Oh you will," _________  promised. "I'm going to be the flower boy at your wedding, right?"

(HINT: THIS IS FROM THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS)