Chapter 19

Hello, people.

So I know I said the story is over but my fiend @girlygirlmelly helped me come up with a few more parts. The following chapters were originally going to be the epilogue but Melissa decided the epilogue should be something else. So, yeah.

***

Annabeth POV

"Again?! We need to go shopping, again?" I whined as Piper dragged me to Jason's car.

"C'mon Annabeth! IT'S PROM! OF COURSE YOU NEED A DRESS! Plus, I get to drive Jason's car, so that's great!" Piper beamed.

"Who else is coming?"

"Uh... Hazel, Calypso, Avery and maybe Thalia. They said they will meet us here in a few minutes" Piper said, still yanking my arm towards the car.

"Why 'maybe Thalia'"? I asked out of curiosity.

"Because Hazel was saying something about Thalia not wanting to go to." Piper exemplified.

"I don't want to go and you're making me!" I yelled in frustration.

"Hush, youngling. Piper said, getting in the car.

"I'm older than you... I muttered, sliding into the passenger seat.

***

"Are you ready to go dress shopping, Annabeth?" Hazel asked me.

I scoffed, "No."

"C'mon Annabeth, cheer up. It'll be fun!" Piper said keeping her eyes on the road. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in a childlike manner.

"Do I have to?" I whined

"Yes, now stop distracting the driver." Piper yelled. I rolled my eyes, and just stared out the window.

This was going to be long day.

Shopping with Piper, Thalia, Hazel, Calypso, and Avery turned out to be a full-blown workout. They dragged me into every store, but couldn't find a dress that was perfect.

"Piper, we aren't making any progress. " I said as I faced her.

"Annabeth, prom is on Saturday, which is 3 days away and none of us have a dress!" Piper yelled.

"Ok fine." I said with an exasperated sigh. We kept walking until Hazel made a sudden stop.

"What happened?" Avery questioned Hazel. Hazel didn't say anything she just stared at something. I turned my head to see what she was staring at, it was a dress.

"That's the one," Hazel whispered as she started walking towards the dress. As we got closer I could see what Hazel was obsessing over. It was a purple, strapless, floor-length dress.

"Yay! Hazel found a dress. One down, 5 more to go." Calypso said, then she looked around and asked, "Where's Piper?"

We started looking around the store until, eventually, at the far end of the store, we found Piper staring in awe at a pink, floor-length, beaded-top dress.

"Make that 4 more to go." Avery told Calypso.

"Guys,this is it!" Piper exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Afterwards, one by one, we began finding our dresses. Thalia had insisted she wasn't going to prom, saying it was over rated, but with a little help from Piper's charmspeak, she agreed to go by herself. She picked a black, floor-length dress. Later Calypso found a white, floor-length dress with a beaded collar and waistline.

It all came down to me and Avery, who were yet to find the one. We were aimlessly wandering around stores. I was looking around, occasionally having to politely decline all the suggestions the other girls were making. Then something caught my eye. It was a royal blue, strapless, floor-length dress.

"This is the one!" I told the girls. They nodded with approval and rushed me to the cashier where I then payed for the dress.

While we were walking out of the store Avery grumbled, "Great. Now everyone has a dress except for me."

"It's ok, I'm sure we can find you a dress." Hazel assured her. Just as the words had left her mouth, Avery stopped dead in her tracks. He eyes were fixed on a midnight blue, beaded top dress.

"Guys, I found the ONE," She squealed excitedly. She rushed into the store and proceeded to pay for it with a big smile. After Avery had payed for her dress we all left the mall, smiling.

***  

It might be short but there are like 3 more parts already written. 

TRIVIA QUESTION: AT WHAT AGE DID PERCY START CAMP?