Chapter 12

Hi, people! So here's another update for y'all. 

Anyway, Annabeth's dress ^^^ is mentioned in the story so please check it out because it's beautiful. Shout out to m_3724 for commenting on last update's trivia question,. And thank you,  girlygirlmelly, for helping me choose the dress.  We literally spent almost 2 hours trying to find THE ONE. So thank you, Melly. 

I have, like, three more chapters ready to be updated so somebody answer the trivia question so I can update faster.

I warn you now: this chapter is really short and may not be all that good because like I said, I spent 2 hours trying to find the perfect dress, so yeah. 

Now da update...

***  

Annabeth POV

"Please Piper. You know I don't like shopping" I pleaded

"Whatever , this is a party and you need a dress. And a mask."

"A mask?" I asked with a frown

"Yes. If you read the flyer you would know that this is a costume party. And since you don't want to wear a costume, you need a mask"

"Where are we going?" I whine.

"The mall, of course." Piper smiled and clasped her hands together. Great. The mall. Out of all the places in the world. Piper had to pick the mall.

"Oh, and we have to wait for Hazel, Calypso, and maybe Thalia."

"Why maybe Thalia?"

"Because Hazel was telling me how Thalia didn't feel like going."

"I don't feel like going and you're making me go!" I protested.

Piper just looked at me and shook her head, as I sigh in exasperation.

***

As soon as the girls and I entered the mall, Piper dragged us to every shop that sold dresses in the mall. And yet, I couldn't find a single one that I liked. I was starting to get frustrated because Piper made me come here, and I couldn't choose what I wanted. I was about to give up when I spotted the one. It was a one shoulder strap grey dress. It was short in the front and then grew longer in the back. There was beading surrounding the waist.

I look over at Piper and say "How about this one?"

"It's perfect!" Piper squealed. I was so happy to finally found a dress, I look over at Hazel would had already picked out a mint green dress. Piper had picked out a dark purple dress with beading on the waist and the straps. Calypso had also picked out dresses that she wanted.

Thalia had decided to wear jeans and a tshirt, saying dresses werent her thing. In the end, I had chosen a silver mask to go with the dress.

"Ummm... is it just me or did I just see Avery hide behind a corner?" Thalia asked

"Avery?" Calypso frowned, "Thalia, it's probably someone else."

"Yeah, you're right. Avery would have told us if she was coming to look for her dress." Thalia said

After getting all our outfits, we decided to head home.

***

Yeah, dramatically short, right?

TRIVIA QUESTION: WHAT IS ANNABETH CHASE'S FATAL FLAW?!

THIS IS REALLY EASY