Chapter 17

Hello, people. So here's another update for y'all. This chapter is dedicated to @that_Poseidon_scum.

Anyway, I think this is the second to last chapter. I'm not sure if I should add an epilogue.

***

Noah POV

After we made sure Percy and Annabeth were okay, I drove Avery home. The car ride was silent. As I drove, I thought about how much Avery liked Percy and how she never looked at me the same way she looked at him. I always felt a twinge of jealousy whenever she smiled at Percy. She was too distracted trying to catch Percy's attention to ever notice how much I liked her.

We arrived at Avery's house and I walked her to her door. She was still in her party dress, and I was still in my tux.

We just stood there, not knowing what to do or say.

"Well, today was pretty eventful," I started, putting my hands in my pockets

"Yeah," She said quietly, then added "You know... I think I realized that I never actually loved Percy. I guess I was just...obsessed. I think I'm gonna talk to Annabeth tomorrow and apologize. You think she'll forgive me?"

"Yeah, I mean, she'll understand and she's your sister." I said, truthfully, "And... I'm glad you don't like Percy."

She frowned, "What?"

"I'm glad you don't like Percy... because... I really like you Avery." I said stepping closer and placing a piece of her honey blond hair behind her ear.

"I-" She started, but I cut her off with a kiss.

I was expecting a slap, but instead, she responded by kissing back...  

***

TRIVIA QUESTION: WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PEGASUS REYNA ADOPTS AFTER SCIPIO DIED?