Chapter 9

(I do not own the images to these stories!)
********************************************

"I don't think I can handle it!" Amanda breathlessly cried. Her breathing had begun to increase, as tears soon came to her eyes. But they were not tears of sorrow. Confused about how frightened and yet how aroused she truly was, she didn't know how else to release her emotions.

He leaned forward, as he seductively purred in her ear. "Don't worry Mer Ek, I will not harm you. If anything I will leave you begging for more."

"Mer Ek!" she exclaimed. "Why do you call me that? What does it mean?"

"You will learn soon enough." He explained. "You will learn and remember who and what we truly are. But let me help you the best way that I can. Let me remind you how much we loved one another, and how we will love one another once again."

Amanda let out a gasp, as he once again pushed her legs open. She still couldn't see his face, but his eyes were no longer human. They were now yellow, and cat like. As she stared into his eyes, she could read the hunger within them. His black slivered pupils soon widened, as they had dilated to a full circle. Amanda's heart skipped a beat as his cock had hardened and grew expeditiously.

He was staring at her opening, that is why his eyes reflected that of a cat about to pounce its helpless prey. As he continued to stare, she heard him as he began to groan. "So lovely and pink! You shall lose your virginity to me, just as you did once before!"

Her body trembled with anticipation, as he glided his shaft along her opening. She could hear him whispering, while he continued looking at her with pure lust. "So wet, so hot, so ready, so ripe for the taking!"

Laying on her back, she soon closed her eyes. A cross between a gasp, and a moan soon escaped her lips as he lightly tapped his manhood against her sacred entrance. Her forbidden walls were throbbing, as he was setting them ablaze with anticipation. She wanted him to take her. She wanted him inside of her. For if he didn't take her soon, it felt as though her loins were going to explode!

At that moment, he thrust his hard cock inside of her. Amanda's eyes shot open, while she let out a breathless gasp. "Oh my god! Yes!"

Their bodies moved in sync, as their breathing was soon in perfect harmony. The friction within her sexual core began to ignite the heat within her vaginal walls. His cock was her prisoner, and she had no desire to release him anytime soon. The pleasure he was giving her was almost too much to bear, as she couldn't help but writhe in ecstasy.

As Amanda began to moan, he cried out! "So tight, and so wet! Just like the first time! My Mer Ek! My princess. I shall love you again!" Then with one final thrust, he had reached his target! Her body had completely exploded in a fire of orgasmic proportions. As she arched her back, they squeezed each other tight. To her delight, they had achieved their ultimate goal at the same time. They had reached the pinnacle of their desire.

She shot up in her bed. The intensity of her sexual gratification had awoken her from her dream. Amanda was breathing heavily, as if everything that had just happened was real. While sweating profusely, she began to fan herself with her night shirt as it clung to the sweat of her body.

Amanda looked at the clock and saw that she still had a couple of hours left to sleep. But realized that she wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep unless she changed her clothes. Soon she reached over to the lamp on her side table and turned it on. Immediately she shut her eyes, as the bright light was practically blinding.

Soon she heard a faint little meow. While blinking, Amanda looked over at Midnight and saw that he was squinting just as much as she was. He looked at her as if to say, "You woke me up! Turn that off, it's too bright!"