Chapter 10

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
****************************************

Amanda made her way to breakfast. Still confused about what had happened. Was it just a dream, or something else? As she entered the kitchen, her mother was finishing up the eggs and bacon. She then looked at Amanda and smiled.

"Morning Mandy, did you sleep well?"

She thought about her dream and how both erotic and exciting it actually was. It didn't seem like a dream to her however, and she felt just as tired as if she had been staying up most of the night. But there was no way she wanted to tell her mother what had happened.

"Just a regular nights sleep." Amanda replied, as she grabbed the carton of orange juice from the fridge. As she poured it into a glass, her mother looked at her, and smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you slept better than last night. Although with the air fixed, I think we all slept better."

At that moment her father walked in the kitchen while carrying both a blue, and a black tie. As he did he looked in their direction and smiled.

"How are my two favorite gals this morning?"

"Good." Amanda replied as she took a sip of her juice.

"Fine as always dear." Her mother answered. Her father then smiled, and walked over to Amanda, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. He then did the same to her mother.

"Well, I'm glad to hear it." He said as he held up the ties. "Tell me which one do you think looks the best."

Amanda's mom just looked at him and smiled. "The blue one."

"Definitely." Amanda answered.

Her father then looked at his watch. "I'd better hurry, I'm going to be late."

"Here, let me help you." Her mom said as she took the blue tie, and began to adjust it around his neck. She then looked at her husband and sighed.

"Honestly, you couldn't survive without me."

Her father laughed, "I wouldn't want to."

He then turned his attention towards Amanda. "Did you sleep okay last night, Pumpkin?"

"Sure." She answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I woke up at three this morning, and decided that I was thirsty." He answered. "I walked by your room and it sounded like you were having a nightmare. That must have been some dream."

Amanda's mom furrowed her brow, as she looked at her in confusion. "A nightmare?  You haven't had a bad dream since you were nine."

Oh god!  Her father heard her!  Embarrassed about her actual dream, Amanda decided to act like it was just a bad dream. "Um..well, I-I guess it really freaked me out—or something." 

Not knowing what else to say about it, she looked directly at her father. "Didn't you say that you were running late for work?"

Her father looked at his watch, and his eyes became as big a saucers.

"Oh that's right. I will see you guys tonight. I love you both."

Her mom looked at him and smiled. "We love you too." He returned his wife's smile, and darted towards the back door of the kitchen that went into the garage. While doing so, he grabbed his keys that were hanging from a set of hooks next to the door. Amanda listened as the garage door opened, and her father pulled away.

As she grabbed a plate, she took some eggs, bacon, and toast that her mother had prepared. She then sat at the table, and began to eat. As she shoveled the food in her mouth, her mother soon joined her.