Chapter 32

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
***********************************************

Amanda's jaw dropped, as she couldn't believe her ears. "My uncle? Are you insane? Just what are you insinuating?"

"I'm not insinuating anything." Mark replied. "I'm flat out saying it."

"You think my own uncle, my godfather, my own flesh and blood actually seduced me?" She asked. Amanda felt sick to her stomach at the very thought of what Mark was implying.

"I wouldn't put it past an immortal, or a deity." Mark replied. "Immortals don't need to produce children, while deities can spread their seed among each other without any genetic ramifications. If I am right, your uncle is an immortal were-cat who was able to seduce you. But don't worry Mer Ek, I forgive you."

Amanda then replied to him with heavy sarcasm. "I am so honored by your forgiveness. You are insane, and what you are saying is completely sick! I've known my uncle most of my entire life. He is completely human."

"Oh really?" Mark asked. "I think your statement, 'most of my entire life', instead of saying your entire life; speaks volumes."

"What does that statement even mean?" Amanda asked. "That doesn't even make any since."

"He and his fiancé were in Egypt four years ago; were they not?" Mark questioned her. "Wasn't it after they returned that he found that stray black cat, his fiancé dumped him, and then he started to physically change. You know, my dear, I did get to know a lot of the people in this town. In fact, I am holding their souls in my hand as we speak. But before I captured their souls, they all said the same thing. If they hadn't witnessed your uncle's gradual transformation for themselves; they never would have believed it."

Amanda would have been lying if she said she hadn't spent the last four years thinking the same thing. But his accusations of her Uncle Rob were absolutely ridiculous, and she straight up told him so. "No! My uncle would never do anything like that to me; he loves me."

"Oh I'm sure he does love you, but not in the way that you are thinking." Mark told her. "But it really doesn't matter. Because you are now mine, and only mine to love. You don't belong to him; you belong to me. And if you do not willingly become queen, then the souls of everyone that I now hold in my hand, will feel nothing but eternal torment. But if you agree to be mine, then I will release their souls into the universe so that they can crossover into their eternal destinations."

"Please!" she begged him. "Please don't make them suffer. Surely, even you, are not that much of a monster." Amanda could feel the tears as they began to well up in her eyes. Her heart was racing, as she hoped that he would feel some semblance of humanity and release them from his grasp.

As she looked into his eyes, she was pleading with him to show mercy upon his captives. A caring smile soon shone upon his face, while he gently caressed her cheek with his free hand. "Then tell me what I want to hear."

She didn't want him to force her into giving in to his demands, but she felt as though she didn't really have a choice. Amanda couldn't let all those people, especially her own parents, suffer like that. She had only one choice, as she closed her eyes, and nodded in agreement. "Alright, I'll be yours, just please let them go."

He then leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "That's my good girl. Just relax, it will only hurt for a little bit."

His words terrified her, as she froze in fear. "What-what are you going to do?"

"I am going to insert my venom into you, through my fangs." He told her. "Just like a vampire, I will share my essence with you. Don't be afraid, you won't be like the others. When my followers injected the others with their venom, my followers killed them. When their venom entered the minds of their victims, the original souls were expelled, and my followers took over their victim's minds. But that will not happen to you my dear, for your soul is the main reason I fell in love with you, I would not dare expel it from your beautiful form. My venom will only make you a god, like me."