MISSING PIECE

Rereaders let the first time readers know what you thought of the book here.

Hi everyone, this is my first ever novel that I've had the time to fully complete. I don't expect it to get lots of reads but I don't write books for fame, I write them for entertainment and to make other people happy.

If you are reading this (or rereading this), I hope you enjoy or have enjoyed my story. There may be a spin-off I'm not too sure time wise but I'll let you know further details later on down the track. I'm only young so please don't hate and I really hope you guys love it otherwise this will just go to waste.

My other book that I'm writing is a fan fiction on the LGBTQ+ series on Netflix released in 2021 called Young Royals. It's super cringey but I just love the idea of making up a Season 2 using my imagination. Thank you.

— Q U O T E —

No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else. - P.T Barnum
The Greatest Showman

— L Y R I C S —

When I'm in a room with you, my missing piece is found.Missing Piece by Vance Joy

D I S C L A I M E R —

All people and places included in this novel are made up of the author's imagination. Cities mentioned such as Atlanta are the setting of the story which is in America. I, myself, am actually Australian so I would like to apologise if some American details are incorrect. All themes included in this story are all made up and were not intended to copy anyone. Some ideas are unoriginal and overused in stories but I felt the need to add them in.

— S Y N O P S I S —

Blake Laurier is a 16 year-old closeted boy who attends Wilmore High school in Atlanta. He wasn't popular to say the least, but he wasn't technically a loser either.

Liam Lundin, on the other hand, is the Swedish confident and snarky popular football star quarterback that gets all the girls. The king of the school as some might say.

Unexpectedly, Liam is hired for a part-time job Blake works for. They are having to spend a lot of time together at the bakery, getting to know each other. As things start to get rocky and take turns for the worse, all they can do is hold onto dear life, each other, and hope for the best. Which, might not actually be such a bad thing after all.

And who knows, maybe their missing piece is finally found.

— D E T A I L S —

LGBTQ+ Romance
Completed

Written | 16 Oct 23
Published | 13 Sep 22
Edited | N/A
Completed | 16 Oct 23

— A U T H O R S   N O T E —

Hi again. I just want to let you know that this book contains swearing, explicit content, and other triggers that will be mentioned before the chapter begins. Thanks for deciding to read 'Missing Piece' written by 'cupidslovesong' and I hope you have a fantastic day.

- Avianna