02

Y/n shuffled into the office to get her text books and her class schedule. She was late by a few minutes but it didn't strike her as that rude.

"I'm sorry that i'm late," y/n apologised to the administration lady anyways, she decided that in this foreign country she'd rather be polite than some asshole.

As she packed the books into her bag, her mind wandered back to her small tussle with Nemi.
The fact that Nemi could tell that she was a foreigner was weird, y/n's mother was from Italy but her mother always said that y/n took after her father more than her besides her e/c, not to mention, y/n had some weird combination of blonde and brown due to the mixture of her parents' hair colours.

Oh... maybe that's why Nemi said she was a foreigner.

She remembered her mother telling her that her father was Japanese but all he was to her was..

"A useless shit!" Y/n grumbled angrily, getting a look from the lady doing admin. She held a hand up in apology, smiling awkwardly before hurrying out of the office.

1B... y/n opened the door to that classroom to see the teacher there already.

"Ah yes class, here's the new student." the teacher beamed at y/n, placing his hands on his hips. "Go ahead, introduce yourself!"

"Uh hi i'm y/n l/n, nice to meet you." y/n glanced over at all the students before placing her attention to the wall at the back of class.

"Yo didn't she deck Nemi just now?"

"Wow she's really tall..are you sure she's japanese?"

"Ayo why is she wearing the long skirt instead?"

Slightly irritated, y/n looked at the teacher for approval to find a seat in which she got a thumbs up and a point to the back of class.

It was beside that boy.

The josuke that everyone was screaming about.

The look he gave y/n made her feel that he was analysing her and she didn't like it.

"Do you want to say anything?" Josuke held both hands up in surrender, chuckling softly.
His laugh made y/n frown even more, how was it possible to have such an attractive laugh?

"No, I just wanted to confirm whether you were the one who knocked Nemi unconscious." he raised a brow. "Real impressive right there."

Y/n looked at him skeptically before taking a seat. Josuke held out a hand, smiling.

Shit man his smile is kinda dreamy.

"Josuke Higashikata, nice to meet you y/n l/n."
y/n gave him a firm handshake.

"Same here," her brows furrowed as she pronounced his family name. "Higashikata."

"Aw come on Josuke is fine."

"Oh really? Uh then hi Josuke."

He beamed at y/n.

Deep down she had a feeling that this whole class was going to be filled with questions.

•••

Class passed by quickly and y/n managed to take down a lot of notes even though it was her first day.
Some teachers were boring but with Josuke poking at her with questions and jokes, time passed by faster than y/n thought it would.

"I'm heading this way," Josuke pointed to the left. "My house is in that direction."

"Oh me too," y/n shouldered on her backpack and started to walk in the opposite direction.