22

Y/n gazed out of her window silent.

It's been a full week since her freak out and she had decided to stay home.

Josuke and Okuyasu dropped by frequently, giving her homework and notes, y/n then proceeded to spend most of her time studying even though that was the last thing she wanted to do.

She placed her pen aside and stretched.

Gentle appeared at her side, pointing outside as if to budge her to get out or something.

"We ought to see Mrs Suzuki," y/n said out loud, changing into a baggy top and some slacks before pulling her hair into a messy low ponytail. "And I think i'd better go to school too."

Y/n grabbed her keys, headphones, mp3 player and wallet and stuffed them into a small sling bag she had before exiting her room.

"Dearie are you alright?"

"Yeah i'm just gonna go out for abit, also, I'm gonna go school tomorrow, I'm feeling much better now." her aunt gave her a sad look before pulling her into a hug.

"That's good to know, take care y/n and do be back for dinner!"

"Yeah see you," she waved to her aunt and left the house.

Y/n plugged her headphones into her mp3 player and pressed on a random song. She let it play and headed into town to find a bus to the outskirts.
There was no way she was going to walk all the way there.

As she stood at the bus stop looking at the bus board before she spotted a rush of dark blue at the corner of her eye.

Y/n glanced over to see Josuke and Okuyasu running after a- what?

Y/n pulled off her headphones and squinted to get a closer look at the thing , or rather, person they were chasing after.
It was a boy- sliding across the ground?!

Y/n kept her mp3 player and started to give chase, pressing her heels hard against the concrete pavement for a bigger boost.

They neared a building and y/n stopped dead in her tracks when the boy literally slid up the walls, reaching the rooftop in mere seconds.

"What the fuck..Josuke what's happening?!" her boyfriend turned around startled before relaxing a little.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" he asked, looking back up where the boy had disappeared.

"Fuck! He may be a simpleton, but he's pretty clever," Okuyasu cursed. "Is this his natural instinct- oh hey y/n! That bitch took a cheque of ours and is running away!"

"He's a Stand user I suppose?" y/n looked to them and back up at the top of the building. "He's getting away!"

"Hey hey calm down," Josuke held both his hands up and summoning Crazy Diamond. "All we need to do is," Crazy Diamond grabbed Okuyasu and tossed him up at a ledge on the building. "Have our Stands lift our bodies in the same way he is and climb up!"

He picked y/n up and tossed her up too, she summoned Gentle and grabbed at a ledge higher up.
Josuke and Okuyasu then did some weird linkage to get up by the ledges while y/n decided to try power jumping.

Because come on, if you can punch hard, you can jump hard.
Right..?

Y/n took a deep breath and bent her knees before propelling herself up, Gentle's hands latching onto a ledge higher up.

She got upstairs before the boys did and lent her hand to get them up.

The boy was already edging on the huge pipes connecting the building they were at with the next and reached the other building just as they started to approach him.