12

warning; no consent touching (e.g grabbing waist) , somewhat vivid descriptions of violence

i thought i'd put this warning out there because i don't want to make anyone feel upset while they're reading so jst a forewarning

rmb! consent is key

no consent = fuck off
consent = poggers 👍🏻

•••

"There are Stand users besides us at this school?" Josuke asked, a nervous look upon his face.

Kobayashi held up a photo which showed boy with the (non altered) uniform of their school, with shoulder length dark hair.
Y/n shuddered when she saw the picture.

"I think he was trying to peek into the girls bathroom the other day, had to punch him to get him to stop." Kobayashi cringed hearing it, rubbing his face with his other hand.

"Urgh, he's a Stand user too. Toshikazu Hazamada from class 3-C. This guy apparently had an argument over something silly with a friend right around the start of spring," he paused for a dramatic effect. "One of them had insulted the other's favourite idol or anime or something. That night, surprisingly, the friend he got into the argument with gouged out his own left eye with a mechanical pencil."

Y/n saw Josuke bite his bottom lip and Koichi flinch , she wasn't too affected due to all the horror movies she had watched but it did send a shudder down her spine.
Stands belonging to people who would abuse its power is something dangerous that normal people couldn't counter no matter how hard they tried.
Y/n felt sorry for whoever had lost his sight in one of his eyes.

"Isn't that insane?" Kobayashi continued. "Apparently, Hazamada's friend said this at the hospital : 'Next thing I knew, I was staring at my left eye which I'd gouged out, sigh my right eye.'"

Koichi let out a whimper, squeezing his eyes shut as y/n tightened the grip on her bag.
Josuke took the photo from Kobayashi, his brows furrowing.

"So you're saving that this guy gouged out his left eye using some kind of a Stand?"

"Could be, or maybe not. Normal people can't see Stands." y/n pursed her lips.

"Somethings off about this," she quietly commented, getting a hum of agreement from Josuke.

"Oi, you got no right to criticise me. I've got a real job now, y'know."

"Eh a job?" Koichi perked up.

"Yes master Koichi! I found myself a little job that involves financing." he switched immediately to a polite way of speaking.

"So you became a loan shark?"

"Well...it's a very reputable establishment though!"

Y/n watched Josuke as he studied the picture. "Still, though we can't just ignore this," he turned around and started to head back to school, earning a few confused glances from leaving school mates.
Y/n turned to follow him, jogging to reach his side.

"So whaddaya think?" she asked, peeking over at the photo again to see the grimey boy.

"I trust that you know who he is?" Josuke moved the photo over so that she could see it easier, y/n unaware of her hair gently brushing Josuke's shoulders.
He handed her the picture.

"You seem to have bad eyesight, why do you keep squinting?" he poked at the centre of her forehead where her brows were scrunched up.

"Because I'm trying to figure out what Stand he has!"