13

Josuke's hand never left hers as he explained the plan to Koichi.

"Use your Stand to make the train sounds while they're nearing the crossing! This would make them take the overhead bridge instead," Koichi sent his Stand out, y/n raising her brow surprised when she saw his green Stand.

She had never seen it before and now that she's had, it was kinda cute.

"My Stand is called Echoes and uh yeah, as it's name suggests it can mimic sounds with Japanese characters," he made Echoes fly on ahead to make the train crossing sound.

Josuke briefly let go of y/n's hand to go do something and said that he would meet them at the crossing.

Koichi and y/n soon reached the crossing with Josuke following close behind, supposedly popping out of nowhere, and together they sprinted across, y/n spotting Hazamada and his Stand on the overhead bridge.

Josuke high fived with Koichi, grinning.

"That was great! You see? That's why I said I've got you."

"You're such a reliable guy," Koichi blushed at their compliments before pointing ahead.

"Ah! There's Jotaro!"

True enough, the tall man sitting at a bench in front of the station looking at his watch with his usual grumpy look on his face.

"Jotaro! It's me, Josuke!" Jotaro looked up unamused.

"Oh hey," he stood up and stuffed his hands into his coat pockets.

"Thank God we made it in time! We got Hazamada good didn't we Josuke!"

Y/n let go of Josuke's hand to catch her breath, both her and Koichi doubling over and panting.

"Did something happen?" Jotaro asked.

Josuke explained the whole situation to him, not missing out any details about what Hazamada could do.

"A copy?" interest edged his voice. "A stand that copied you down to your fingerprints?"

"That's right!" Josuke said. "There would have been trouble if he'd gotten here before me."

"But now..we can relax," Y/n squatted on the floor beside Koichi tired out of her mind.
She was starting to get stitches and it was something that Josuke couldn't really fix.

"That copy bastard is missing his right hand, so it'll be easy." Josuke walked towards Jotaro. "I blew off his right hand. Use that to tell us apart."

"All right."

"They should be here at any moment," y/n said, standing up and wiping sweat from her brow.
She looked around for the short dark haired boy, he should be around here somewhere right?

She made her way to the store next door and stood shocked when she saw Hazamada with his Stand there.

"It'll be all your fault!" Hazamada shouted as y/n saw Josuke raise his hand that was holding a pen and slowly bringing it down on Jotaro's head. "Now! Let him have it Surface!"

Two men walked past y/n and she recognised it as the two men Hazamada had messed with just now.

"You bastard!" one whacked Hazamada on the back of the head with a motorcycle helmet.
"You we're just across the pedestrian bridge at the station, just like that Josuke said."

So that's why Josuke had left them for awhile to do something.

Y/n left the store and returned to their side, Koichi asking where she had gone.

shut up < josuke x reader> (SLOW UPDATES)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें