09

Stand name: Gentle
Stand user: Y/n l/n

Stand abilities :Insane strength, mist illusionist and ????

Insane strength

stand user y/n l/n has incredible strength that is released when they are pissed off or annoyed.
Unknown to what triggers insane strength but she likes to punch people's jaws when insane strength is activated.
Bones are likely to shatter when y/n l/n uses insane strength unless she is low on energy.

Mist illusionist

stand Gentle is able to emit mist through the holes in its wrists and stand user y/n l/n is able to travel freely in the mist.
The denser the mist, the more enemies are unable to see stand user y/n l/n

stand user y/n l/n is also able to use the mist to make illusions, usually nightmarish to the opponent.

????

stand user y/n l/n is unaware of this skill.
stand user y/n l/n does not remember this skill.
Skill can only be used during <REDACTED>

•••

Y/n blinked a few times and sat up slowly.

Her body felt so much lighter right now and her head was clear again.
She remembered passing out but how long did she pass out for?

"Y/n!" Josuke hugged her tightly, y/n blushing hard into his chest. "Thank God you're alright, I thought something bad had happened to you." She awkwardly patted his back as he held her close.

"I-i'm okay Josuke..." her fingers touched something damp and she gently pried him away from her body. "You're bleeding..! Goodness you're bleeding all over," y/n examined the boy before her. "I didn't see how much that dude hurt you ,gosh are you alright?"

Josuke didn't reply but just had this look of relief written all over his face.
He smiled at her affectionately and brushed her hair behind her ears.

"The damage's pretty bad," he laughed before wincing. "Anyways news flash Koichi is now a Stand user."

Y/n looked over to Koichi who just shrugged and chuckled awkwardly.

"Welcome to the club I guess," y/n stood up and helped Josuke up, the boy holding onto his left arm. "Let's get the hell out of here yes?" she suggested but Koichi shook his head.

"What about the bow and arrow that shot me?"

Y/n remembered Jotaro saying that they needed to either destroy the arrow before anything else happened and frowned. "The bow and arrow?" Josuke asked. "It looks like Okuyasu's big bro hid them somewhere."  y/n held him up as he wobbled a little.

"Are we going to find it?" Koichi nodded, deepening y/n's frown.

"Yeah sure I guess we should," she moved closer to Josuke and he leaned against her lightly for support. "But Josuke is kinda fucked right now so maybe we can just leave for today."

"You know, I could swear they mentioned having a dad around." Josuke raised his head to the door before letting out a grunt of pain. "Yeah Koichi, could we please come back another day?" y/n helped him out of the door and to the stairs only to get stopped by Koichi.

"We can't!"

Y/n felt her annoyance start to rise in her.
Koichi and y/n were in tiptop condition thanks to Josuke but since Crazy Diamond can't heal himself, if another Stand attack were to happen y/n might actually smash the whole house down on itself.