14

Josuke poked her arm as y/n stood up to leave for lunch.

"Yo y/n, are you feeling better?" he dug into his bag and pulled out some fever and flu medicine. "I got these for you just in case."
Y/n patted his hand and gave him a small smile.

"Y-yeah I'm much better now, yesterday was kinda...hot...." y/n trailed off. "Thanks for being so kind."

"No problem, I was just worried," he grinned at her before pushing the medicine to her table. "Still, take these okay? Just in case."

"You're gonna make me a walking pharmacy Josuke."

"Well you're the walking pharmacy so alls good."

Y/n rolled her eyes and together, they walked out of the classroom.

"Oh yeah, where's Koichi? Is he on cleaning duty today?"

"Yeah he is, he said we could go to the poolside first. Let's find Okuyasu," Josuke said, tugging her sleeve and leading her towards Okuyasu's classroom.

The trio then headed to the swimming pool, checking to see whether anyone was there before settling down at the side.
  y/n prepared to eat her bread until Josuke stopped her.

"Huh why?" she grumbled, swatting his hand away scowling.

"Koichi's taking too long." he mumbled. Y/n sighed and placed her food back down.

"Fine let's go find him."

She grunted when she headed down the stairs, halting when Okuyasu pointed towards the incinerator.
Y/n peeked out to see Yukako Yamagishi confronting the class rep.
For what?
They couldn't quite hear them speak.

Josuke and Okuyasu sped off rather quickly, leaving y/n to stumble along behind them.
When they reached the incinerator, the girl Yukako was confronting had her hair set ablaze and dark hair, similar to Yukako's, covering her eyes.
Yukako however, was long gone.

"S-someone! I need w-wa..." she started, y/n widening her eyes when the same dark hair tied itself around the girl's tongue, stopping her from speaking.

Okuyasu stepped forward and summoned his Stand, erasing the parts where the girl's hair was set on fire and giving her a bad haircut.
"Yukako Yamagishi.." y/n started.

"Really was a Stand user." Okuyasu finished. "Her Stand has hair that moves."

"Yeah. But it doesn't seem like shes an enemy, or going to attack Koichi." Josuke glanced over at the girl. "By the way, Okuyasu, what are you gonna do about her hair?"
As if on timing, the girl sat up to touch her now messily chopped up hair.

"I can't fix something after your The Hand takes it away."
y/n held back her laughter when she saw a huge bald spot at the back of the girl's head, she had the conflicting feelings of feeling sorry but also wanting to laugh so badly at the same time.

"She can't complain. I saved her from getting burnt to a crisp." he tapped his index and middle finger against each other, mimicking a scissors. "Sorry, but I'm not a beautician."

"W-what happened to my hair?" the girl asked
y/n, teary eyed. She grabbed onto y/n's arm with a terrified look upon her face.

"You uh.." y/n struggled to find words, Okuyasu mumbling a sorry to her before the two boys ran off. "Maybe a wig is good for now." she shook off the girl's hand.

"It'll grow back!" she walked backwards before turning and running to catch up with the duo that ran off ahead.

"G-grow back? What do you m-mean?" she called after y/n.