Orin x seymour pt3

(M)oral Fixation
TheGreatGreyBeast

Chapter 3: Satiated

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text
Orin fixed his hair in the waiting room mirror, pushing the tousled bits back into place with his switchblade comb. He flashed his teeth, checking to see if they were perfect and white as always. They were. He licked them for good measure, when he heard a knock at the front door. That must be the freak.

He flung open the door to a startled Seymour. The man gave him a timid wave. Orin raised his eyebrows, amused and excited to see where this went. He grabbed Seymour by the arm and whisked him back to his office.

"Cavities, eh?"

"Well-" Seymour tried to backpedal, thinking he should explain why he was really there.

"Let's take a look." Orin said, pushing Seymour roughly back into the dentist chair. He snapped on a pair of blue disposable gloves. "Bit late for a filling don't ya think?" He said, slipping on his white coat.

Seymour blushed, getting hot at the unintended innuendo. "...Special circumstance?" He choked out.

"Lie back, would ya?" Orin pushed on Seymour's chest hard, sending the man sprawling out. Seymour gripped the arms of the chair, his knuckles turning white.

Orin held up a cold metal tool, a hook meant for scraping. "HEY I-I don't know if that's really  necessary-" Seymour said, voice rising.

"'Course it is! If ya got a cavity this'll fix 'er right up." Orin grinned. He grabbed a handful of Seymour's hair and pushed his head down to the seat. Seymour looked up at him with those big scared eyes, there was a hint of thrill there too as he wet his lips. "Say ahhh!" He held Seymour down as the hook reached closer, closer.

Before it got close enough to lacerate anything Seymour screwed his eyes shut, "WAIT!"

Orin groaned. "What? Do ya have a cavity or what? I'm wantin' ta slice and dice here." He said, resting his hook against the skin of Seymour's cheek.

Seymour cautiously opened one eye. "No..."

"No what!" Orin applied pressure on the hook against the man's face, not too hard but hard enough to draw a few drops of blood. "Spit it out."

Seymour breathed hard, eyes completely open now, full of shock. "No I don't have a cavity!"

Oh . This is about the card then. What a huge fuckin' surprise. He was fine with just ruining Seymour's mouth tonight, but he figured there were a couple different ways he could do that. "Then why are you here?" He said into Seymour's ear, pressing on the hook harder.

Seymour gasped at the slight pain. "You know..."

"I don't think I do . Say it!" Orin tossed the hook somewhere off to the side and grabbed Seymour's collar with both hands. "Use your words, freak."

They were close enough to feel each other's breath now, Seymour's eyes caught Orin's. "I want--" He started. His face turned a hot crimson, he couldn't bring himself to say.

"C'mon, say what ya want! What do ya need, kid? 'Cause if we're done here," Orin let go of his shirt and hiked a thumb towards the door "You can leave."

Seymour sat up immediately in his chair and grabbed Orin's arm. "No!" Orin raised an eyebrow. "I mean,,, no." Silence.

"Please. I want to stay." Seymour reiterated.

Orin pulled Seymour's hand off of him and held it tight. " Why ?" He had to hear the freak say it. He felt as giddy as he did huffing nitrous oxide, imagining all of the ways he could take Seymour apart.