Plant freak 3

Plant freak
Anonymous

Chapter 3

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text
Seymour wakes up with a pounding headache. His eyes hurt a little when he tries to fully open them.

"Holy cow, Geeze." He groans. He looks around and sees that he's in a unfamiliar room, laying on a bed that's not his.

Everything is a little blurry. His glasses. where are his glasses? Suddenly he hears a voice. "That was some party last night, huh plant boy?"

It was Orin.

"O-Orin where am I? Where a-are my glasses?"

"You're in one of Audrey's guest bedrooms. She let you stay the night and she made me stay here and watch you.

He sees Orin start to head to over him and put something on his face. It was his glasses, he can completely see better now. "Last night you finally let loose, I was able to get you to have a drinking contest with me." Orin chuckles a bit then winces. "Fuck my head." He groans.

"Are...are we both hungover?"

"Pretty much, yeah." Orin goes to get his leather jacket that was on a chair and puts it on. "Come on, Audrey is still asleep, so she can't get you home right now."

"Oh, okay." He takes off his glasses, ready to give them to Orin. "No, we're not getting on the bike this time. My head hurts too much to drive, I'm just going to call a cab."

Seymour sighs in relief and puts back on his glasses. "Wait, so you're just going to leave your bike here?"

"Yeah, I've left it before at Audreys. No one's ever taken it, I'll just get it later. Now let's go, I put your shoes on the other side of the bed."

Seymour nods and gets off the bed to go get his shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a hour they were back in the main part of town and both boys were in a diner that wasn't too far from Seymour's home.

They were sitting in a booth together, waiting for their orders. "Had a good time last night Krelborn?"

Seymour bites his lip and picks at his nails, a habit he does when he feels a little nervous or anxious. "I..I guess, even though I can't remember most of the party."

"If you can't remember, that means you probably had a good time. Some of the best parties I've been at, end up with me not remembering most of them."

A waitress then comes over to their table with a tray of food and drinks. "A cheese omelet with toast and glass of orange juice." She says as she puts the plate in front of Orin with a tall glass of juice.

"And one oder of scrabble eggs and bacon with a glass of cranberry juice." She puts Seymour's plate and drink in front of him and they give her a thanks before she leaves.

Orin reaches into his pocket and takes out a little baggie. He saved some weed from the party last night. "W-Wait, what are you doing?"

"Just going to put a little garnish on my breakfast." He says with a little bit of a smirk. "You want some?"

"Um...no, plus I think you've had enough."

"alcohol? Yes. Getting high? No."

"But, you're almost high all the time." That was very much true. Orin also had repetition of being somewhat of a drug addict. He would be high as kite both in school and out of school. He didn't care that he would get in trouble for it.