Little shop of homos pt 13

Little Shop of Homos
Kewl_Kid

Chapter 14: Chapter 13 - Connection

Summary:

Seymour recieves an unexpected phonecall as Orin asks for a favour
Notes:

Hi, sorry it took so long for me to get this chapter out. I've been so exhausted from all my early morning shifts, but here you go! This one's pretty spicy, so I hope you enjoy it
Chapter Text
"Feed me."

"I can't," Seymour objected as he swept the floor.

She had been very demanding over these past few days. Seymour supposed the hunger had come back. He was thankful that Twoey waited till no one was around to complain, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it.

"Why not?"

"I can't just go around killing people," he protested, pausing in his sweeping. "Not again..."

"That was over a week ago," Audrey II complained, dismissing his guilt. "I need a drink. And I ain't talking about water."

Seymour felt his stomach churn. "You know I can't."

"Then call your boyfriend."

"He's not my--" He sighed, leaning the broom against the wall. "We've gone over this, we're just friends."

"Just friends who snog by a dead body?" Twoey teased. She definitely got a kick out of seeing him uncomfortable. Of seeing him blush and squirm at the mention of the kiss, of Ronette.

His eyes glanced over to the floor beneath the sink before he shook his head. "You know I can't just call him."

"Why not?" She asked impatiently.

"Why not?!" He groaned in frustration. "Maybe you don't get it because you're a plant, but last time I saw him, I made him cut up a dead body!"

He picked the broom back up, needing something to do with his hands other than dramatically throw them around.

"I don't know, kid," she said. "I think he enjoyed it."

Seymour paused. "Don't say that."

"I mean, you know his line of work," she continued with a thoughtful tone. "He gets a kick out of pain--"

"Shut up."

"What's to say he wouldn't just love murder?"

"Don't say that about Dr. Scrivello!" He yelled, throwing the broom to the floor. He didn't like hearing her say that about Orin. Maybe he was a bit sadistic, but he wasn't a murderer!

Right?

"But it's true, isn't it?"

"N-No. No, he..." Seymour sighed, picking up the broom once more.

What did he really know about Orin? He was a sadistic dentist who got off to the pain and suffering of others. He had hurt Audrey, his best friend and girlfriend. He was born in Sacramento, yet he chose to live on Skid Row, somewhere were you can get away with almost anything because no one cared.

Maybe Twoey had a point...

"I don't know what to think," he managed to reply.

"Well I think," she said condescendingly, "you should pick up the phone, dial in his number, and ask him to pick me up some dinner."

"You want me to ask him to kill someone?" He laughed in disbelief. "I don't believe this."

"You better believe it, baby."

"Dr. Scrivello isn't just going to kill--"

He was cut off by the phone ringing.

He looked at Twoey, then back at the phone.