Chapter 1

3 years later .......

Messiah

"Aye MJ go get Lay," I spoke to my 3 year old son who looks just like me. Mac gave him her color and hair, so his dreads aren't quite locked yet. He was blue eyes and brown and blonde hair just like me as a child, but I grew out of it.

"Ok daddy," he ran up the stairs and came back down with his sister who was on her iPad

"Yes daddy," she came and sat beside me.

"Are you ready? You have to be at school in 15 minutes?"

"Yes sir, I need to get my bookbag." I nodded and she went back up the stairs.

"Carter, Camilla are yall done?" I walked into the kitchen to see the, now 4 year old, twins covered in fruit loops and milk, "you've gotta be kidding me," I sighed taking them both up the stairs straight to the bath.

"Alaya!"

"Yes daddy," she walked in the bathroom with MJ on her trail

"Call Maurice and tell him to take you to school and MJ to daycare. His bag is on the coffee table," she nodded, "give me a hug before you leave." I waved her over and hugged her and kissed her forehead. I did the same to MJ. "Alright love you and Lay no more sassing the teacher,"

"But daddy she's a witch. I can't stand her," she rolled her eyes.

"But she's also an adult. And what do we have for adults?"

"Respect. Even if you don't like them," she said with an attitude. She is just like Mac.

"Ok, have a good day." I smiled and they left out of the bathroom.

"You two need to learn how to eat." I gave Carter and Camilla a stern look.

"Sowwy daddy," they looked up at me like Mac used to when she did something wrong which made me sad at the thought.

"It's ok, but don't do it again ok?" I smiled at them

"Ok," they said in unison hugging me.

"Ok, let's get you washed up." I proceeded giving them a bath and put them on more clothes.

I took the twins to their 4k class and headed to the trap. I did the special knock at the door and headed right on in. I greeted everyone with a smile and headed to the office where my boss sat. I knocked on the door before heading in.

-

-

Mackenzie (Hmmmmm😆)

"Hey babe," Messiah walked in looking fine as ever.

"Good morning, did the kids get to school ok?" I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck making him rest his hand on the top of my ass.

"Yes but the twins got cereal all over themselves again. I can't do it," he shook his head making me laugh.

"Well I'm back now. You can't handle waking them up for school, I don't know what you would done without me," I kissed his soft lips

"Me neither," he looked down at me sadly making me cringe

"Please Messiah not today," I got out of his reach not wanting to remember that day.

Flashback

"Mom where am I?" I cried looking around the white room

"You.... Nevermind. Mackenzie I want you to fight and fight hard ok? Messiah can't raise those babies on his own. If he tries, he'll be a mess. You go back and you be the best mother you can be. There are gonna be bumps in the road ahead, but you fight with all your might to be the best mother to Alaya, Carter, Camilla, and this new baby. Make me proud.