Chapter 28

Omg it took me soooo long to write this, but it's a good chapter. 💖

-

Kyron POV

"So what the fuck are you saying Shay?!" I said raising my voice a little

"I-i'm having an affair."

"And who is he?" I finally looked up at her. I leaned back in my office chair and folded my arms

"I can't tell you that." she aid not looking at me anymore

"I can't believe this shit. All I do for you and those kids and you step out on a nigga. I never asked you to do shit Shay. Not to work or anything. All you had to do was hold me down ma,"

"I tried." she said with a slight attitude. What tf is she on?

"How?! By sleeping with my best friend?! I knew you was fucking with that nigga. Dont worry about it though, Both of yall gonw pay," I handed her the papers and slightly bumped her walking out of my office.

I aint gone lie. When I found out about Quan and Shay I was hurt. This the second time I got cheated on. Females always talk about how dirty niggas are, but yall make us like that. I got in my Porshe and dialed my sister's number

"Hello," she answered excitedly. I chuckled a little

"She finally admitted it,"

"I'm really sorry Ky. I know you loved her a lot she di-"

"Girl shutup. You know I ain't with all that sappy talk. I'm headed to the strip club right now," I joked

"Sorry," she mumbled, "what about the kids Ky?"

"Mac you know she won't dare take me to court. She stopped working at the hospital 4 months ago so all the money she had is probably gone, and as of now she has nowhere to stay cause the house is mine,"

"You're right but you know you ain't gone leave her without a home," I knew she was rolling her eyes

"You're right, but I'll wait until she comes to me," I smirked

"Whatever. MJ and I are going to Kris' I'll call you later,"

"Stop blushing on my line. You better not let Messiah find out you taking Jr. To see another nigga,"

"Messiah doesn't own me Kyron," she said with an attitude. I scuffed.

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant by Messiah again. Mackenzie know she's not going anywhere even if my brother did do her dirty. When he kicks Aubrey out, she gonna be over there every night. Especially after she finds out Kris is only with her to destroy her.

"Aight well you go on to your little boyfriend's house. I'm going to dad's,"

"Okay. Love you Ky,"

"Love you too. Be safe," the line went silent, "I can't see you nodding stupid,"

"Sorry. Mj is being silly. I'll be safe. Bye,"

-

Mac

"Hi babe," I grinned walking in the door

"Hey baby. Give me one sec," Kris kissed my forehead and left out of the living room with the phone to his ear.

I laid MJ on the couch with pillows around him and kicked my shoes off before heading up the stairs. As usual I stopped before reaching his room to be nosey.