Chapter 3

Mac

I left Messiah's bloody ass right there in that fucking living room. I can't believe the nerve! I forgave him for sleeping around and making a baby with another woman, then he still fucking with her IN MY HOUSE! I've been being nice lately, but oh bitch, they bouta see a side of me they never have.

I pulled up to the only place I could think to go: the ice cream shop BJ and I used to go to back in the day. They still have the best ice cream ever. I ordered a bowl of cookies and cream and dug in thinking of a plan.

Should I kill him? Nahhh my kids would hate me

What if I kill the babymama? My face lit up and went right back down

I can't have that child live without her mother. I know how that feels

I could just move away from Messiah. Yes! That's it!

"Um hey, are you here alone," a smooth deep voice spoke snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up and my mouth hung wide open

"Y-yes," oh Gawd. A fine 6'4 brown skinned man with a small beard, wavy hair and maple eyes stood over my table. he smells good too.

"Whoa, your eyes are....... Red," he twisted his face making me laugh

"War marks," I shrugged

"You single," he put his hand in his pocket waiting on my response

"Newly, but yes," I nodded

"Good cause I wanted to get to know you beautiful," he say down and smiled flashing his gold bottoms. He talked really country letting me know he wasn't from Georgia. We're country, but we're like the city of the country.

"So.. What's your name?" He licked his bottom lip making me want to melt.

"Mackenzie, and you are?"

"Kelly, but I go by Drama," I observed his attire. I liked his demeanor. It was dominate & sexy as hell. Everything about him said Dopeboy.

"Who you work for," I folded my arms sitting back in my chair.

"No, who you work for? Cause you're driving a car that I don't even have in my collection yet, so either your daddy's a CEO or a king pin,"

"Why does my dad have to be the breadwinner," I chuckled

"Cause you're way to pretty to be trapping," he winked at me making me blush

"Just Answer my question Kelly ,"

"I'm a king pin." He shrugged nonchalantly

"My dad is the infamous Roc," I did quotations with my fingers. I hate calling my dad by his alias, "but I'm in charge now,"

"So you're The Mackenzie Black?" He folded his arm trying to size me up.

"Yes I am. And you must not be too popular around these parts because I never heard of you," I smirked still eating my ice cream. He took it upon himself to use the second spoon. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah I'm not. I'm from Texas. I moved here trying to contact my sister, Russia...I've heard about you though ," I stared at him for a minute then shook off the fact that I was sitting at the table with my ex best friend's brother, who my ex boyfriend, his father, and my father killed years ago.

"Good things I hope," I fake smiled putting the thought in the back of my head. My phone rang

"Hello?"

"Babygirl urgent meeting. The trap, now." I nodded as if he could see me and hung up.

"Duty calls," I grabbed my purse and started at the door