Chapter 2

Messiah

I walked in the bedroom hesitantly. I knew Mac's ass was crazy, what the hell was I thinking?!

"Bring your ass here," she walked out of the bathroom in a robe. I walked over towering her short frame.

She pushed me on the bed taking my dick out. Aw hell. She handcuffed my hands to the bed and my feet, so I can't defend myself. I watched as she walked over to her drawer and pulled out a huge pair of scissors.

"Mac what are you gonna do with those," I tried yanking the cuffs but to no avail.

"How many times did you fuck her," she straddled me in just her robe making my manhood stand up

"I lost count," I said honestly looking down

"Look at me," she grabbed my face making me look into her fiery red eyes. "Was it good," she smirked

"Hell no, can't nobody throw it back like you baby," I went to grab her waist then remembered I was cuffed.

"Did you ever, for a second, think you were cheating on Roc's daughter? I think you've forgotten who I am Messiah." She toyed with the scissors making me cringe

"A lot was going on Mac and I was stressed out and frustrated, honestly. I wasn't thinking straight,"

"You told me you were gonna help me heal and you wouldn't hurt me. You made me believe you were gonna be faithful and never do me wrong," she held her head low punching me in the chest. I felt tears soak through my wife beater.

"I can't trust that you won't do it again. I can't marry a cheater Messiah. There are gonna be bad times that we won't have sex and fuck like rabbits, but you can't just step out on me," she slid the engagement ring off of get finger making my mouth hang open, "you're back to square one," she uncuffed me and helped me up.

"Don't hurt me again Messiah," she stood between my legs looking down.

"I promise Mac. I'm gonna do everything in my power to make you feel like the luckiest girl in the world.... And I still want you to be my wife." I lifted her head up and kissed her her passionately. She pulled away and sighed. I played with the engagement ring. She walked over and put the scissors back in the drawer.

"You should bring her around. They deserve to know their sibling," she got in the bed covering her naked body with the comforter. I nodded and went to shower.

I put on boxers and slid in the bed wrapping my arms around my fiancé. She's still my fiancé, I don't care what she says. She shoved my hands away and turned over making me frown.

"I love you," I kissed her head and laid back knowing I won't sleep until she's happy again. I really fucked up.

-

"Daddy mommy is in the gym. She cooked us breakfast," Alaya, Carter, Camilla, and MJ sat at the table eating Pancakes and Eggs quietly, only because the TV was on though. I nodded and joined them as Mac walked up from the basement with sweat glistening down her body.

"Mommy you look like you took a shower with your clothes on," Carter made a funny face making us all laugh

"Good one buddy," I high fived him washing our dishes.

"Daddy I full," MJ rubbed his stomach

"Nobody told you to eat your food and Camilla's," I rubbed the top of his head
"Let's get dressed guys," I let them walk in front of me up the stairs and into one of the ten spare rooms where we kept all of their clothes. Mac had their clothes out and ironed making me smile. She's gonna be the perfect wife.