Chapter 6

Kenzie POV

"You ready baby?" I looked over at my wife, Yandice sitting on the couch

"Yes," she stood up with her purse and strutted towards the door. I locked the door and my phone rang. It was Messiah

"Yo,"

"Kenzie, the trap got robbed. Need you here ASAP,"

"One." I hung up. What nigga was dumb enough to rob me? That's fucking suicidal. "Baby there's trouble at the trap. I'll be back later. We may just have to cancel this move," I shook my head walking to the door.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get back," she plopped down on the couch

"Girl stop whining, you'll be fine," I walked out of the door irritated.

I was only taking her to Cali to kill her anyway. She set me up a few years ago with Michelle's son and I can't let that slide. You let niggas slide, they'll fucking ice skate. I do love Yandice dearly, but it's Loyalty over love.

-

-

"So all yall motherfuckers in here and you let a damn woman rob this place?!" I yelled at all the workers standing like statues against the walls, "I lost $10K worth of product, so somebody better up these damn prices and get my shit back!" I stormed out of the room and into my office.

I'm not really mad. I have billions of dollars in the bank. My family is set for generations and generations, but I want whoever did this. I looked at the surveillance cameras and squinted to make sure I was seeing right. There was a short, light skinned woman with long black hair, almost identical to Mac snooping through the trap. She got two duffel bags and looked up at the camera. Big Mistake.

"Michelle?" I whispered in disbelief. This can't be. Hell no. She's dead.

"Everything ok?" Messiah walked into my office and sat down in front of my desk. I nodded, "you don't look ok," he commented making me act normal.

"You ever seen me worry son?" I sat back

"Nah," I smirked and dapped me up. We began conversing and I was trying to take my mind off the fact that I just saw my dead babymama stealing from me,

"So Jessiah doing good in Jamacia," I asked taking a sip of liquor

"Yea, he said he misses here though. He'll probably be here for Mac's birthday," he shrugged

"You going?" He looked at me crazy making me laugh

"Man no matter what you do she still gone love you. I cheated on her mom and had a little girl and she took me back like nothing happened," I shrugged

"Mac know?" he looked up. I quickly shook my head

"I can't tell her that. She'll flip on me." I admitted.

"Don't keep no secrets man. You're the only one she trusts," he dapped me up getting ready to leave, "what's your daughter's name by the way?" He looked back at the door.

"Tara," I shrugged

"Oh ok," he walked out weirdly making me look at him confused.

I honestly don't even know who the child is. I haven't seen her since her mother told me she was pregnant. I send her money til this day though. I hope she grew up to be as beautiful as Mackenzie.

-

-

Mackenzie

"Yes, Kelly I promise I'll call you tomorrow," I smiled into the phone. I've been blushing for nearly an hour on the phone with him. He's so charming and his voice.... Oh my goodness.