01. Him

Character Description - 

Leah -

Hair -  Black colour small hair . 

Height - Medium height . 

High School Student .

 Age - 17 

Killian - 

Hair - Black colour silky and shiny hair .

Height - Tall . ( Around - 174 cm )

High school Student 

Age - 17 

____________________________________

As always when I came back from school , I ran straight for grocery shopping . It's not like i like shopping or anything but it's that i wanted to see him ... even a glance of him would be enough for me .

Have you ever on your way from somewhere saw an extremely gorgeous person and just couldn't stop thinking about them for the whole night ?  Well, I have . 

One day when my hunger was on it's peak and my house refrigerator was empty I was forced to go for shopping  . Well I could have ordered some pizzas but my father didn't liked me eating unhealthy food . And since I'm a Papa's girl i wouldn't disobey him .

 Ever since my father and mother got divorced . I was given a choice to choose between my father and mother . Well, ofcourse no child can choose between their father and mother . And just like every other child I also couldn't .But , in the end i had to choose one because , my father and mother both decided to move to different cities. Both cities really far away from each other like one on the South Pole and another on the North Pole .

 I didn't wanted to leave anyone of them as they both loved me very dearly for my whole 14 years of life . Yes , '14 years of life' . When my father and mother decided to divorce i was 14 . I wasn't totally a kid back then but i wasn't an adult either . So i just decided to accept the fact that my father and mother who once loved each other unconditionally fell out of love with each other . Like helll i would accept it that easily !!! . I couldn't- like how can i ? I mean i just can't . My mother and father whom I've seen all my life acting all lovey dovey fell out of love ? I mean are u serious ? This had to be a joke . 

When they told me that they are getting divorce because they just didn't loved eachother I felt - i ...... i just could't describe that feeling. I was hurt ,i was sad , i was angry and most importantly ,i was scared . 

Hurt because they decided it wasn't important for them to tell me that they are divorcing utill they have finalized their divorce . 

Sad because i really loved both of them and they just told me to choose one of them to live with .

 And last but not the least 'scared' . Was i scared? I was scared so much that if there was an scaredometer to measure how much i was scared it would have been broken. I was scared that they would fell out of love with me just like they fell out of love with each other . I was scared because i would no longer be able to see the love for me in my parents eye when they look at me . I was scared that they would abandon me . Ofcourse why wouldn't they ? They were getting divorce and will start a new life. Then why would they want the old me ? The old me who would only remind them of their past with which they would no longer want to have anything to do with . The old me who would remind them of their partner whom they once felt love for, but now no longer feel anything .